00sofia00

BITCOIN MINING for those without the powerful GPU FREE

for you  brothers because I do not have a good gpu and I can not afford that then very hard to mine when cpu just using ahaha. I found a site that would allow me to even log out so that he would automatically shower him. and he is definitely legit brothers. the minimum payout is 0.005 BTC then he's free 50 ghz at the start so even if you invest in order to get your mine in order to be able to use them even, 20 ghz lang around 0.004 lang ung so ako 4 days ko bago nakuha ko. I bought it for 70 ghz next goal is 1000ghz though 3 mos just recovered.

https://goo.gl/LTRjuW

NOTE: UPDATE ONLY 15 YRS AND LIFETIME CONTRACT PAYMENT NOW ARE UNIT, WHAT IS THE UNIT? CRYPTO CURRENCY WHICH IS CRYPTOMINING FARM. AND SO CONFIRMED THIS ICO, BECOME GOOD NEWS THE 3MOS 6MOS 1YR AND 3YRS CONTRACT IS BTC PAINTED, SO THE 20GHS THAT LIFETIME WAG TO USE BAT UNIT PAYMENT. Just UPGRADE  1000GHS 3MOS OR More FOR BTC PAY HASSLE FREE PA, I UDATE TO ME ETHERIUM MINING WHICH ALSO MORE THAN MINIMUM IS 0.01 WITHDRAWAL ON BTC NAMAN 0.005 The min withdrawal.

cc1.png

cc2.png

cc3.png