Neobreaker

Great Site to gamble Alt-Coins

12 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

Hmm seems interesting.. Will check it out later.:) 

Awesome! hope you like it Raveny <3 Let me know what you think when you get the chance to check it out :)

On 1/21/2018 at 10:57, JamesD28 said:

Oh nice, I didn't even notice that. Seems their Lucky tokens can't be converted, but that's understandable. Thanks! :)

@JamesD28 now that it's been a little while are you still liking the site? have you tried playing with other coins besides lucky? if you're active in chat you will get rain of random coins.

12 hours ago, Neobreaker said:

Awesome! hope you like it Raveny <3 Let me know what you think when you get the chance to check it out :)

@JamesD28 now that it's been a little while are you still liking the site? have you tried playing with other coins besides lucky? if you're active in chat you will get rain of random coins.

Haven't tried playing with other coins yet, but I'm still liking it. :)

7 hours ago, JamesD28 said:

Haven't tried playing with other coins yet, but I'm still liking it. :)

Glad you're liking it :) Just remember what I said about the chat rains, thanks to being active in chat I've gotten like 13-14 different crypto's I've gotten to play with.

4 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Interesting. I'll try something. Thanks for sharing.

Anytime :) I hope you like it as much as I do

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JamesD28 said:

Update: made a nice bit of profit from my deposit and withdrawals are extremely fast (<2 minutes if you set the fee/priority to high). Also received a few different cryptos from rains, so I'm definitely liking the site. :)

@JamesD28 Awesome! Glad you're making a profit and liking the site :) I love this site that's why I wanted to share it with as many people as I could B|

On 1/31/2018 at 12:55, rembo2 said:

Interesting. I'll try something. Thanks for sharing.

@rembo2 I hope you like it! Let us know what you think if you decide to check it out.

Edited by Neobreaker
Added tags

Anyone that uses Luckygames, this is a great faucet for Clams, it sends them straight to your Luckygames account within 1-2 minutes! you can claim every 60 seconds and every 60 minutes 1k Clam sats for the 1m claim and 11k for the 1h claim but you can claim them both! so you can get 72k Clam sats/hour if you wanted! 

freebitcoins.com?ref=xQT9GpmVjuj98tcZJ23P4SWa38FJxBAAEB

17 hours ago, Neobreaker said:

Idk, I kinda like how it looks lol, maybe you have it zoomed in to far?

No no, I haven't ever zoomed anything in and my screen is 15" something. It's a great website and all but I just don't like their interface.