Neobreaker

Great Site to gamble Alt-Coins

I love using PD for my btc but for all my alt-coins I use http://bit.ly/777Lucky777 It has 48+ different crypto's to gamble with, such as Ethereum, Dogecoin,Dash,Monero,Clams,Blackcoin, Litecoin,Ripple,Zcash, the list goes on. As well as an exchange built right into the site.

Every 30 minutes a bot makes it rain random coins in chat, there is also a VIP bot that gives out limited VIP status every 4 hours to people in chat. There is also a very nice auto-bet feature, which lets you set parameters such as stop if balance under/over amount, if bet gets above X amount, win/loss streak conditions and more.

Let me know what you think everyone.

-Neo

Edited by Neobreaker
Added info, plus bit.ly link for statistics

I'm liking it so far, low house edge and some interesting games. Shame there's no conversion feature since it handles so many coins, but at least the option's there to play with whatever currency you like. Autobet's also nice and fast, so I can lose all my earnings try out some strategies a lot quicker.

6 minutes ago, JamesD28 said:

I'm liking it so far, low house edge and some interesting games. Shame there's no conversion feature since it handles so many coins, but at least the option's there to play with whatever currency you like. Autobet's also nice and fast, so I can lose all my earnings try out some strategies a lot quicker.

There is a conversion feature, If you look by where it says chat there is an Exchange option.  I also like the customization of the autobet.  Also don't forget that 24hrs from the time you created your account you can chat, when you chat you are entered to win free coins in the rain. the rain comes every 30 minutes and you can get all kinds of coins just for being in chat.

Edited by Neobreaker
added moire info

3 minutes ago, Neobreaker said:

There is a conversion feature, If you look by where it says chat there is an Exchange option.  I also like the customization of the autobet

Oh nice, I didn't even notice that. Seems their Lucky tokens can't be converted, but that's understandable. Thanks! :)

1 minute ago, JamesD28 said:

Oh nice, I didn't even notice that. Seems their Lucky tokens can't be converted, but that's understandable. Thanks! :)

Np! The lucky coins can be used to buy awesome stuff though, if you look at top middle of page it says Store, look there if you haven't :)

Just now, fabianabank said:

i will try

Let me know what you think of it, so far I'm loving it.

59 minutes ago, visions said:

I play some times on luckygames.io .its easy to deposit one AltCoin. and Instant exchange other other altcoin and play. 

that act of instantly exchanging an alt coin to another alt coin is called atomic swap, and i still dont know why PD doesn't want to integrate alternative coin

11 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

that act of instantly exchanging an alt coin to another alt coin is called atomic swap, and i still dont know why PD doesn't want to integrate alternative coin

As far as I know, that is something they are currently working on

On 1/23/2018 at 14:06, xMossx said:

Played this site before, it's alright. Won 500 XEM on their anniversary. Wish they had bigger multipliers on dice though.

Nice, glad you liked it. Agreed about the multipliers, also wish they had a slidey bar like PD for adjusting bets lol

On 1/24/2018 at 01:29, Mistletoe said:

I havent actually. I only know a few and have only tried 3 sites that includes this pd and stake xD

Well I hope you like it, I do very much. I figured since I liked it enough and it seemed to work decent and had a nice variety of altcoins I would share :)

My name is the same on there as it is here so feel free to add me if you want, if your name is different than on PD just send me a message on here to let me know :)

3 hours ago, Neobreaker said:

Nice, glad you liked it. Agreed about the multipliers, also wish they had a slidey bar like PD for adjusting bets lol

Ya, the whole UI is actually really clunky and inefficient. 

On 1/27/2018 at 14:09, Noahbreezy said:

I've used luckygames for a while. And still use it as an exchange, don't really like their games. But it's good enough to play sometimes.

i have not used them , but i will give it a checking one of these days