nytewind

Free Ethereum Slots - No Deposit required

http://ethcombo.com/?i=270424

(This site is suspect. it's new, seems to be a btcheat clone, and nobody has gotten up to withdraw point yet so i'm just seeing how it goes for now)

Min. withdraw is 0.15 I did just start this.

will post screenshot of proof of withdraw when completed.

so far today I already won 11bucks tho... so here's hoping. 

You earn free rolls by completing offers and such so... i'm a little skeptical of it but since it's free i'm willin to give it a shot.

Edited by nytewind

Above responses are correct and the site is similar in design to the btcheat scam site. However this site does not allow deposits - so its like a free faucet now. Free ad revenues and they may or may not payout.

Just now, GokuHF said:

Goodluck with this one bro!

Read what I wrote.

when something that doesnt cost money its not a scam,,,, scam is getinng money unnder false pretences .. well thats what i think .. clicking and wasting ya time isant a scam ,, its just someone wanting something for free.. Or Scamming is when u swindle something from somebody... thats my look on it.. 

1 minute ago, UltraChief said:

Above responses are correct and the site is similar in design to the btcheat scam site. However this site does not allow deposits - so its like a free faucet now. Free ad revenues and they may or may not payout.

Read what I wrote.

u write faster than ,e ultra ..lol

3 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Read what I wrote.

I mean goodluck with winning.

yea purrrrrty sure it's a scam (scam me for my time I suppose) but I ended up with a shit ton of free rolls so I snagged an auto roll script..

just gonna let it run in the background and see what happens... 

a few other sites that stopped paying out did pay out for a few months in the beginning, maybe i'll get lucky

2 minutes ago, nytewind said:

yea purrrrrty sure it's a scam (scam me for my time I suppose) but I ended up with a shit ton of free rolls so I snagged an auto roll script..

just gonna let it run in the background and see what happens... 

a few other sites that stopped paying out did pay out for a few months in the beginning, maybe i'll get lucky

These sites pay those who came first. And the rest will remain behind the bar. I will try