Jump to content
fabianabank

What would you do today with the Pizza's 10k BTC??

Recommended Posts

 

I would in his place would also be eating pizza because I did not know that my ass does not feel grown bitcoin. So I understand it, but then when I would have found out that bitcoin had grown up I would have killed myself on the spot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im torn.

On the one hand I want to think I would put the money to good use, help my family and close ones out, invest etc.

On the other hand I know myself and I have an addiction-personality, so I would probably just buy a ton of worthless shit and develop a coke habit or something.. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2018 at 19:44, fabianabank said:

Yeah, I know, everybody knows the history...

On May 22, 2010, a developer bought two pizzas using 10,000 bitcoins.

10k BITCOINS!!!!

The post on Bitcointalk:

"I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day. I like having left over pizza to nibble on later. You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

"I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that. I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

"If you're interested please let me know and we can work out a deal."

Ten thousand coins were then worth about $40 (£30). A British user agreed to buy the pizza for him, and even at the time the buyer got a good deal out of it: The person paid only $25 (£19) for the two pizzas.

Today, 10.000 bitcoins worths like  = 116.997.200 US Dollar

 

I want to know right now, if u have all this money, what would you do ?????

 

 

 

bitcoin-pizza-day.jpg

Hm.. if I got 10k Bitcoin from selling a pizza.. I would open another pizza restaurant. Ez pz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2018 at 09:40, PDaddyVault said:

I'll change my life lol, invest 3k BTC in a few things and then use the rest to get my family sorted, my music career started and just living my life I guess with crypto and things.

3k btc its a lot, its like 24.000.000 USD right now, we can cacht our dreams :D

On 12/04/2018 at 12:01, MegaBetzZz said:

 

I would in his place would also be eating pizza because I did not know that my ass does not feel grown bitcoin. So I understand it, but then when I would have found out that bitcoin had grown up I would have killed myself on the spot)

dude, i pay a ticket with btc and make rechargers to my phone, so some days after btc starts increase and worths the 10k ( i bought when was 1,2k) only that i can do is : PALMFACE

3 hours ago, Niklaspogo said:

Im torn.

On the one hand I want to think I would put the money to good use, help my family and close ones out, invest etc.

On the other hand I know myself and I have an addiction-personality, so I would probably just buy a ton of worthless shit and develop a coke habit or something.. haha

NOOO, u can help ur family, help others too, the poor ppl, dont use drugs XD

 

3 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Hm.. if I got 10k Bitcoin from selling a pizza.. I would open another pizza restaurant. Ez pz.

i will opening a franchise pizza kkkkkkkkkk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/04/2018 at 12:32, fabianabank said:

NOOO, u can help ur family, help others too, the poor ppl, dont use drugs XD

Haha Im not saying that would be my goal, it was just an example of how I would probably make shitty dessitions with the money, haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×