Dan

ūüďĘ Primedice 2017 Award Winners!

Primedice 2017 Award Winners!

Congratulations to all the winners of each category, but most importantly, thank you everyone for not only participating but also making Primedice the best dicing community in existence. We love each and everyone of you. Without the success of such an amazing community, most of us probably wouldn't be here today, because we perhaps never would have found this amazing place. Let's make 2018 a year to remember :) 

bestmoderator.png

favoriteadmin.png

favoritechatter.png

favoriteposter.png

favoritesupport.png

funniest.png

funniestsupport.png

mostinfluential.png

mostintelligent.png

mostloveable.png

seems like the funniest one winner @Eugene265 is laughing all the way to the bank after scamming us... well played..karma is a bitch @Eugene265        

if this comment isant suppose to be here let me know and i will move it...

Edited by athena2007

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Primedice 2017 Award Winners!

Congratulations to all the winners of each category, but most importantly, thank you everyone for not only participating but also making Primedice the best dicing community in existence. We love each and everyone of you. Without the success of such an amazing community, most of us probably wouldn't be here today, because we perhaps never would have found this amazing place. Let's make 2018 a year to remember :) 

bestmoderator.png

favoriteadmin.png

favoritechatter.png

favoriteposter.png

favoritesupport.png

funniest.png

funniestsupport.png

mostinfluential.png

mostintelligent.png

mostloveable.png

congrats guys :)

@Robear  ladies and gentlemen , tickles everyones fancy .. lovely lad.. makes everyone feel comftoble and special... catch him early moanings after a skin full he will chew ya ears off .. love it .. again @Robear Stand up and give  him a big round of applause .. N1 ROB ..

Edited by athena2007

congrats @hui I thought I beat you by 4 votes but I guess I dunno how to count lol

7 hours ago, athena2007 said:

arrh lovely congrats to all the winners and thanks to all the lovely people who voted 4 this BITCH xxxxx

hmm i didnt get his vote,,lol http://prntscr.com/i20835

LoL you're only bitter to people who beg\neverpay