Mistletoe

Personality Test

Hi guys, just sharing here an interesting online test which can describe your personality based on your answers on a given situation. The site is using the most accepted scientific theory of psychological types which is  the C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory.

To start of, here's the result of my test:

Result:

image.png.8ef957e984c4260f2157fcedca72d172.png 

"Imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything."

ARCHITECT PERSONALITY (INTJ, -A/-T)

Short description from the site: 

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

The site also provides description on the following aspects: 

1. Strengths & Weaknesses
  2. Emotions
  3. Romantic Relationships
  4. Friendships
  5. Parenthood
  6. Career Paths
  7. Workplace Habits <- this one helps if you are still a student and uncertain which path to choose in College/University
  8. Conclusion

to read more about the personality of an (INTJ, -A/-T) - check this link: https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality 

if you're curious about the other types of personality just go to this link: https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Now it's your turn. Let us know what type of personality you have!

link to the test: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test note: no need to sign up/login and such

I want to know more about you all :D 

PS: answer the questions as honest and accurate as you can

image.png.dc4d8432466fb3f6624dd82a0594fd51.png

^^ 

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

It seems fair to me.

Well, I don't normally care for tests like these but, for whatever reason, I went ahead and completed it. Here's my result - other than being introverted, it's kinda 50/50.

result.png

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Edited by xMossx

3 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=70e67e7d23125a47imageproxy.php?img=&key=70e67e7d23125a475a5f7610c38b9_Capturedecran2018-01-17a17_12_20.thumb.png.4167089d0a262ea1de50278c2db22ac7.png

I don't really know how to react to this because I never imagined myself like that... -_- 

which type did you get?

@xMossx good to know! :D i first took this test when i was still studying. My psychology professor gave us this test when  we were still in 1st year to help us and decide/switch which path to choose before its too late xD

I forgot to post this and it has been a while :D I got the "Executive Type", which just confirms my theory that I should have been born at the time of a French Guillotine and be the one wielding the weapons xD

image.png.0857215f5338aa43c9578f8ee5122f92.png

"Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, Executives often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together." :$

9 hours ago, Bojana said:

I forgot to post this and it has been a while :D I got the "Executive Type", which just confirms my theory that I should have been born at the time of a French Guillotine and be the one wielding the weapons xD

image.png.0857215f5338aa43c9578f8ee5122f92.png

"Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, Executives often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together." :$

ok this is so you. xD except about the idea of weapon smithing. cuz always, its a buff dude or girl in movies :P 

image.png.e3e3a0788734280994962c655eb803f2.png

I'm INFJ for 3 years! I always take Myers Briggs every now and then to check if something has changed. Is it good or bad if someone didn't change for a span of time or it really takes time for someone to change? lol xD

image.png.6b41d8fbfa869bbb7810cf66a92f6f19.png

Base on the chart above I'm rare! so if I suddenly became a normie that's a huge leap. :P

12 hours ago, Zephiera said:

image.png.e3e3a0788734280994962c655eb803f2.png

I'm INFJ for 3 years! I always take Myers Briggs every now and then to check if something has changed. Is it good or bad if someone didn't change for a span of time or it really takes time for someone to change? lol xD

image.png.6b41d8fbfa869bbb7810cf66a92f6f19.png

Base on the chart above I'm rare! so if I suddenly became a normie that's a huge leap. :P

Good for you! Though i still cant belive the INTJ is not the rarest of all! 

I took this test a while ago, amazing how accurate it is.

eb177e235416304880120ceb77c364b5.png

Strengths: 

1. Great Analysts and Abstract Thinkers
  2. Imaginative and Original
  3. Open-Minded
  4. Enthusiastic
  5. Objective 
  6. Honest and Straightforward

Weaknesses: 

1. Very Private and Withdrawn
  2. Insensitive 
  3. Absent-minded
  4. Condescending 
  5. Loathe Rules and Guidelines 
  6. Second-Guess Themselves

Famous Logicians: Bill gates, Ellen Page, Kristen Stewart, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton...

Edited by Sweeet

Screenshot_23.jpg.28e0cee3d5812252602264b223afa404.jpg

The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.