Jump to content
dmbadillo10

On the Prowl - Tyrone on Smoking

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

"I'm Tyrone, and f**k this smoking sh*t! *slap!!*."

That's the entrance phrase!

So I would assume that most of you know who Tyrone is, right?

He's trending on social media flatforms right now, most likely on facebook due to his viral video clips and compilations. Wonder why?

Well, this Tyrone guy is doing a different way of rallying his anti-smoking campaign!

Not to tell much about Tyrone's bio, but he just wanted to be known as "Tyrone".

A big, muscular guy with a durag from the streets of Philly, he roams 24/7, in search of smokers polluting his air.

What does he do? When Tyrone catches you smoking, you'll get slapped on your smoking hand! The funny thing here is, most of the victims (or should I say, offenders) are scared as fuuu since they're suprised seeing this big old guy, shouting curses at you, then gets slapped, right in the bad hand.

There are times that he had peeps ganging up on him after the curses and the magic slap. But on an interview, he said that if it takes a big guy wearing a durag to walk around the hood to stoo smoking, he'll risk it.

Now people on social media are enjoying the campaign, putting the hashtag #TyroneNation. He also offers camios for his fans all.over the globe.

While most of us find not only the humour, but the purpose of what he is doing, we got some bashers of course that critisize the campaign. Most comments that you will read are predictions that Tyrone will get shot on the next coming days. Or worst, some wishing he gets shot the soonest.

In my own opinion, what Tyrone does is very risky, in the sense that he might encounter a smoker who's not gonna have mercy and be relentless on shooting him. But man, if you see him how he rolls, I doubt. But mainly, he's not making jokes, and is so serious to stop smoking and save lives (on a very tough-love way I say.). Me myself stopped smoking when I discovered this guy.

You can check his facebook page. Just search his name "Tyrone", and for sure he is number 1 search result. Check and follow him for your daily dose of slap cams. He's on the prowl as you read this. :)

What do you think about what Tyrone does? Leave a comment and share your thoughts! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first.. I‘m a smoker and I can tell you.. if you‘re not smoking, stay that way!

the people like him bc of his entrance sentence and going on risk to be beaten up. That’s a weird way of entertainment.

its a hard take if someone pulls the smoke out of your hand. You paid for that shit. It’s almost like slapping someone the McDonalds Burger out of the hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaptainLorca said:

At first.. I‘m a smoker and I can tell you.. if you‘re not smoking, stay that way!

the people like him bc of his entrance sentence and going on risk to be beaten up. That’s a weird way of entertainment.

its a hard take if someone pulls the smoke out of your hand. You paid for that shit. It’s almost like slapping someone the McDonalds Burger out of the hand.

Precisely. I switched onto vaping, and the benefits are awesome. I mean, benefits of getting away from tar and other burned chems.

I dont wanna get slapped too. ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think his methods might be a bit too extreme xD I am a smoker as well, and would love to stay that way, that is, quit on my own terms, if and when I feel the need, or any symptoms of health-impairing  by this :P No, I'm not going to wait for the lung cancer, god forbids, but if this doesn't come naturally to you and you are determined in the decision to stop, the results would be a constant relapse, which should not be the case :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

You should have posted a video, so everyone knows what you're talkin 'bout! 

Best part is with the eggs.

Thanks for the youtube vid Capt!

4 hours ago, Bojana said:

I think his methods might be a bit too extreme xD I am a smoker as well, and would love to stay that way, that is, quit on my own terms, if and when I feel the need, or any symptoms of health-impairing  by this :P No, I'm not going to wait for the lung cancer, god forbids, but if this doesn't come naturally to you and you are determined in the decision to stop, the results would be a constant relapse, which should not be the case :) 

Well its not easy to stop. But with the will and discipline, and maybe an alternative for smoking will do the magic. I vape now. And its much better than smoke. Try it. ??

3 hours ago, Skilful said:

lol at 1:20 

"Man I'm trying to save your Godddam life"

"Don't worry about my motherf*ckin life"

Thats my fav clip. DMX looking m*therf*cka. Hahahah ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Thanks for the youtube vid Capt!

Well its not easy to stop. But with the will and discipline, and maybe an alternative for smoking will do the magic. I vape now. And its much better than smoke. Try it. ??

Thats my fav clip. DMX looking m*therf*cka. Hahahah ?????

Never was attracted to vaping, somehow for me it is a real deal or nothing :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Never was attracted to vaping, somehow for me it is a real deal or nothing :D 

People are saying "I vape to quit on cigs"

Then you see 2 kinds of vaper:

  • This is just for the taste.. have no problem in quitting
  • The vaper that ask you for a real cig 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaptainLorca said:

People are saying "I vape to quit on cigs"

Then you see 2 kinds of vaper:

  • This is just for the taste.. have no problem in quitting
  • The vaper that ask you for a real cig 

I would prolly be the other one... actually, I would buy them the next day :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×