Skilful

Boobs or Ass?

It's time to enlist but what's it genna be? What crew do you belong in? Are you all about the Boobs or the Ass?

If you're unsure I found an article that might help: 

The article "22 Ways To Tell If He’s you are A Boob Man Lover Or An Ass Man Lover" is a masterpiece of insight into finding out if he you are a Boob Lover or an Ass Lover. 

https://thoughtcatalog.com/holly-riordan/2017/01/22-ways-to-tell-if-hes-a-boob-man-or-an-ass-man/

With a little tweaking I think we can turn these sexy questions into a self-reflective questionnaire and figure out exactly where our allegiances lie.

There are (as you probably guessed from article title) 22 questions in the original article, for this questionnaire we're going to use the top 5.

How to play

Take a piece of paper and draw a line down the middle. At the top of the left side write Ass and at the top of the right side write Boobs. 

Answer each of the following questions truthfully with the first answer that comes to mind.

Depending on how you answer each question you'll be told to score 1 in the Boob column or 1 in the Ass column. 

Don't forget to share your score!

Questions

1. Do you prefer thongs or push-up bras?

Thongs can be hot, there's no debating that. But for sure, the push up bra has to win all day long right? 

Score yourself 1 in the Ass column if you you're a thong lover, or 1 in the Boobs column if it's all about those push-up bras

2. Do you prefer cowgirl or reverse cowgirl?

...Question 2 and it's sexual positions -  that didn't take long. 

Just in case... you need a reminder, this is a cow girl: 

image.png.5d83b872fdd02f59c3b8f4271a2e0590.png

and this is a reverse cowgirl:

image.png.2e62907afc5a3ac02bf61f50cf6380e7.png

Reverse just looks awkward right? Look how serene they look in the first one.

Anyway on to the scores... (ok no more bias for the rest of the questions now) ¬¬

Give yourself a 1 in the Ass column if you're a reversal fan, or a 1 in the Boob column if it's all about the straight forward cowgirl. 

3. Do you give or (like receiving) more compliments about  tight jeans or low-cut shirts?

If you're all about those tight tight jeans score yourself a 1 in the Ass column
If it's about that sexy low cut shirt score 1 in the Boob column

4. When having sex if a girl has a top on... should it sometimes stay on? Or always be ripped off!?

That top's got to go, rip it up? Score yourself a 1 in the Boob column, but...  if the top is to stay on just teasing over the ass score yourself 1 in the Ass column.

5. What celebrities do you find most attractive? Is is it all about the chest or is it about that booty?

If you like Selena's boobies like a love, love love song, score yourself 1 in the Boob column

image.png.4a8f33b56aad3f9cfe9e33167430a5af.png

If on the other hand (yep that is a pun xD) you prefer Jessica Biel: 

image.thumb.png.08372e7dd2da38d60f90c6dda40e7a88.png

Then put that final score in the Ass column.

Now add up your scores!

How did you do?!

If you didn't make any mistakes you should have a clear cut winner (there are 5 questions so no draws xD )
If you're not in a team yet, you know where your loyalties are now! Head right over to whichever team has the asset you prize the most. 
If you're already in a team... were these scores exactly what you expected? Or... are you on the wrong side? o.O

What did you score?

i just did this and my score was close.... Ass: 2 | Boobs: 3      Pheew!

Edited by Skilful

1 minute ago, Noahbreezy said:

Look at my title I am the Supreme Boob lover. No one loves boobs more than I do.

I do love asses as well tho hehe

Hah :D Really Not bad