Skilful

Bitcoin will hit $100k in 2018?

Back in 2016 1 bitcoin was worth $900. 

Kay Van-Petersen an analyst working for a bank predicted that the price of bitcoin would double in 2017. 

And... it did exactly that before even the first half of the year was over. Well guess what!

The same guy just yesterday said he believes bitcoin could hit $100,000 this year. He said the 50% loss in value could be about right and a result of the market correcting itself. 

But he said there's still a lot of organisations yet to take on bitcoin who likely will in the near future. 

"First off, you could argue we have had a proper correction in bitcoin, it has had a 50 percent pull back at one point, which is healthy. But we have still not seen the full effect of the futures contracts,"

He said the futures trading is going to pick up pace and over time more and more organisations are likely to get on board. 

Promising stuff!

Even given this bold prediction... He also said: 

...that ethereum is likely to outperform bitcoin this year.

Here's the article: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/16/bitcoin-headed-to-100000-in-2018-analyst-who-forecast-2017-price-move.html

Will bitcoin beat the legislation starting to handicap it all over the world? or will it crash and burn?

Edited by Skilful

It's less likely to happen. When BTC was $900, there were so many predictors that it will get over $1900, over $4000, etc. and you can't really know who you should trust right now. Many of them just guessed it, many actually did know what they were talking about, but it's hard to tell right now when banks are trying so hard to make bitcoin less volatile. I do believe it will hit $40k or $60k but not more.

7 hours ago, september20 said:

But not so early mayble boom by end of this year like last year, it will be December.

its a lesson to "smart " ppl that appears on hype of btc, here on Brazil have ppl that sells the car and house, and quit the jobs  to buy when worths  15k, now they are desesperate. Real histories

24 minutes ago, fabianabank said:

its a lesson to "smart " ppl that appears on hype of btc, here on Brazil have ppl that sells the car and house, and quit the jobs  to buy when worths  15k, now they are desesperate. Real histories

Well crypto investments are risky and should not be done by people to make cash quick. Because its not such. Crypto investments are to be done after proper research and only that much that a person can sustain even if they lose it all. Dont know why people there are being so stubborn.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 20:19, Skilful said:

Back in 2016 1 bitcoin was worth $900. 

Kay Van-Petersen an analyst working for a bank predicted that the price of bitcoin would double in 2017. 

And... it did exactly that before even the first half of the year was over. Well guess what!

The same guy just yesterday said he believes bitcoin could hit $100,000 this year. He said the 50% loss in value could be about right and a result of the market correcting itself. 

But he said there's still a lot of organisations yet to take on bitcoin who likely will in the near future. 

He said the futures trading is going to pick up pace and over time more and more organisations are likely to get on board. 

Promising stuff!

Even given this bold prediction... He also said: 

Here's the article: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/16/bitcoin-headed-to-100000-in-2018-analyst-who-forecast-2017-price-move.html

Will bitcoin beat the legislation starting to handicap it all over the world? or will it crash and burn?

gotta pull a slingshot back to get any forward momentum..

ijs.

8 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Well crypto investments are risky and should not be done by people to make cash quick. Because its not such. Crypto investments are to be done after proper research and only that much that a person can sustain even if they lose it all. Dont know why people there are being so stubborn.

yeah, i dont know wtf this ppl are doing now, me , for example heard histors that ppl know btc 3 months ago and invest like 100$ so they double this, and others when know this, want the "magical btcs" i just look for them with this face >_<

They are desesperate know with the decrease price, and are selling all, im so bad for laughing with the shit that they make?

<sorry bad english>

Just now, fabianabank said:

yeah, i dont know wtf this ppl are doing now, me , for example heard histors that ppl know btc 3 months ago and invest like 100$ so they double this, and others when know this, want the "magical btcs" i just look for them with this face >_<

They are desesperate know with the decrease price, and are selling all, im so bad for laughing with the shit that they make?

<sorry bad english>

they ask for loan on bank to buy

6 hours ago, Asombroso said:

I think that bitcoin can behave like last year and until the end of 2018 will be more than 100k

We can only speculate about it. Let's see if some new company / country decides to implement it in real life so People can start buying and price escalates

On 18/01/2018 at 03:12, UltraChief said:

Same as any investment really. Or just money management in general even. 

Anyway, to the OP, I really have no idea what to expect from btc. Some people want to crush it. We'll see how well they succeed. 

15 hours ago, Asombroso said:

I think that bitcoin can behave like last year and until the end of 2018 will be more than 100k

Most probably it will, but ofcourse it will always depend on the demand and if some countries will implement using btc too.