CaptainLorca

False alarm on incoming missile on Hawaii

Dunno if its the right forum.. but read this: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/us/hawaii-missile.html

They had on Hawaii an alert of an incoming missile. Due to the tension between the USA and North Korea it is imaginable. The gov states that it was a human error. Sombody might clicked the wrong button.

The alarm holded on for 38 minutes. People were searching for a safe shelter. Imagine the chaos!

hawaii.jpg.0521c6ebb4e698a3b5ff194543c1aad3.jpg

How would you react, if you get such a message on your phone? 

I read about this in the news. People thought their lives were over and most acted accordingly. It was Armageddon for 38 minutes. I don't know how I'd act in this situation; I'd probably try and get somewhere safer (if possible) with friends and/or family, and likely be calling people to say goodbye. I don't know what else you'd do - orgies in the streets, Russian roulette, riot, confess your dirty secrets (and regret it 38 minutes later)?

1 minute ago, xMossx said:

I read about this in the news. People thought their lives were over and most acted accordingly. It was Armageddon for 38 minutes. I don't know how I'd act in this situation; I'd probably try and get somewhere safer (if possible) with friends and/or family, and likely be calling people to say goodbye. I don't know what else you'd do - orgies in the streets, Russian roulette, riot, confess your dirty secrets (and regret it 38 minutes later)?

Lol "i banged your mom"... "The gov states that it was false alarm"...

"boi..you did what?" xD

I dunno.. I think I'd.. I dunno.. see my mom? Well.. in Germany we have more space to escape.. but if its an atomic bomb... drink all the booze!

1 minute ago, CaptainLorca said:

I dunno.. I think I'd.. I dunno.. see my mom? Well.. in Germany we have more space to escape.. but if its an atomic bomb... drink all the booze!

Probably. Apocalypse party