What are your favorite fruits and vegetables?

3 hours ago, Tintin said:

“That woman in the video helped Kurian discovered Jackfruit.” 🤣😆

lol xtine, guess a looot more men found out about Jackfruit this way, not just Kurian. 😂The part where she cuts it is probably replayed multiple times, just to make sure are they following instructions properly. 😂

5 hours ago, Tintin said:

So now we know why kurian likes jackfruit.

“That woman in the video helped Kurian discovered Jackfruit.” 🤣😆

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Hahaha, omg, that sentence is wrong on so many levels xD 😋

Is there any way to ban @Tintin for being abusive and naughty? 😆🤣 jk...

When she cut the jackruit, ohhhh damn everything just wiggles like a jelly. Hahaha! 

Nice video on how to cut a jackfruit. Thanks kurian for sharing the information about how we can cut the jackfruit. Reaaaaallllly helpful😂 

16 hours ago, Kurian said:

Is there any way to ban @Tintin for being abusive and naughty? 😆🤣 jk...

Noooooo, this is highly encouraged xD Hey, who shared the video of a sexy Jackfruit slicer, Tintin or you? :P 

32 minutes ago, Mhonzkie said:

is that a flower in the salad? hmmm wonder what it taste?

Yup, legit flowers :) They say some of them are edible, not just for decoration :D 

5 hours ago, Bojana said:

Noooooo, this is highly encouraged xD Hey, who shared the video of a sexy Jackfruit slicer, Tintin or you? :P 

🤣 I really liked the way she holding that jackfruit..😉

Edited by Kurian

I really like drinking smoothie so I always make different combinations of fruits and vegetables and enjoy the different taste of it every morning. It is my daily source of vitamins and minerals everday. My favorite fruits and vegetables for my smoothies includes definitely  banana is in the top list as it makes your smoothie really taste good, pear, watermelon, avocado, apple, papaya, coconut, strawberry, grapes, chico, sugar apple, starfruit, cucumber, carrots, beet, spinach, moringa, swamp cabbage and lettuce. 

I prefer fruits with a sweet taste, and rich in fiber like bananas, as for vegetables, I prefer vegetables that rich in vitamins and low calories, such as tomatoes and cucumbers.

My favorite is fruit. I can eat as much fruit my stomach can carry.  I love fruit simply because it does not affect my digestive system. My best fruit is mango and plum.  If i want to feel lively i will take those. 

This is a very interesting question, thank you for asking such a question, I love to eat fruits and I like to eat vegetables, my favorite fruits are apples, oranges, grapes, guavas, bananas, many more fruits.  And among the vegetables, my favorite is pumpkin, bean, etc. Vegetables and fruits help to nourish our body, so we need to eat more fruits and vegetables.

All kinds of fruit like apple, banana, pear, mango, avocado, all kind of berries, orange, lemon, grapefruit, pomelo, papaya, pineapple and I've always wanted to try the dragon fruit, soon I hope. 🤤 As for the veggies goes, I like almost everything except peas and green beans I guess. 

Every fruit is tasty if it fresh and mature. Sometimes when we try something for the first time, we can choose not the best of a kind, and remember as not tasty. But after a few tries it can became one of the favorites :)