Irena

What are your favorite fruits and vegetables?

3 hours ago, xMossx said:

Nice colours and presentation.

Not mine, I found it on Pinterest, just blows my mind how people get creative for their breakfast :$ To me, it usually takes a few hours to make myself get out of bed and make coffee, let alone decorate food with violets, but it does look amazing :)

27 minutes ago, SirAQUIL said:

One of my favourite fruit and vegetable!

0df5b1d4b11a6c530b2a0f1b1461d63e_XL.jpg

lotoi.jpg

Wow, really? How do you consumate the 1st one? :o

I've tried the Japanese Apple a few weeks ago for the 1st time and was like nope! :S

17 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Not mine, I found it on Pinterest, just blows my mind how people get creative for their breakfast :$ To me, it usually takes a few hours to make myself get out of bed and make coffee, let alone decorate food with violets, but it does look amazing :)

Haha. Ya, the day to day is a struggle as it is. Making good meals is enough work, no time to make them pretty.

• Haha 1

I've always liked broccoli in particular, I'm not usually keen on vegetables but broccoli just has a particular flavour which I really enjoy. Tomatoes can be nice, but only when they're used to make a pizza. xD

I've liked every fruit I've tried so far. Grapes and cherries are probably my favourite, but I also like blueberries a lot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xMossx said:

Haha. Ya, the day to day is a struggle as it is. Making good meals is enough work, no time to make them pretty.

I completely agree, still trying to avoid fast food and ready-made microwave meals, as well as the takeaways :/ So, as soon as that is completely eradicated and remains only as the guilty pleasure from time to time, food-decorating, here I come! :D 

• Like 1