Irena

What are your favorite fruits and vegetables?

Okay, since Bojana complained about not being able to see my topic in BLA ( :P ), I decided to create this topic here. :) 

So, what are the fruits and vegetables you like to eat? I'm not a person that likes vegetables at all (especially not in salads), but I like fruits (tangerines, blueberries, bananas, oranges, cherries, strawberries, basically almost all kinds of fruits), but I don't have a habit to eat them regularly (ask @Bojana about fruit salad she made for me :D ).

• Like 1

Hahahahaha :D I wanted to see the melons, I am a fan xD 

Basically, I am a huge fan of all the fruits and veggies, but if I have to make a pick, lets go with traffic light - red/yellow/green - strawberries/bananas/kiwis :x Grapes and pineapple one of the favorites as well :) 

How do we classify tomato? Last that I know it is a fruit, but since I have grown knowing it as a veggie, then tomato and zucchini are my top pick in the veggie area. :) 

Look at that beautiful plate of vitamins! :$

photo_2017-12-03_09-04-46.jpg

P.S. OMG, PEACHES and NECTARINES!!! <3

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like pretty much all fruit I've tried, except for durian.  I do try to limit my fruit intake though as they are full of sugar.  Favourites though... I've always liked bananas, kiwi, raspberries, watermelon - and the list would probably go on forever. I also love vegetables and again it's hard to pick favourites - mushrooms, tomatoes, celery, potatoes, asparagus, probably any leafy greens, cucumber, eggplant, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, corn... and again I could go on and on (most of those aren't technically vegetables anyway, but whatever).

• Like 1

So in BLA you speak about fruits and vegetables ? ... Seem I made a good choice with the ALA :D

I like all fruits and vegetables, especially broccoli, olives, eggplant, kale, peppers, pumpkins ... and in fruits : blueberries, goji, dragon fruit, papayas, ...

But the best is sweet potatoes :)

shutterstock_260427179-min.jpg

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Kargai said:

So in BLA you speak about fruits and vegetables ? ... Seem I made a good choice with the ALA :D

I like all fruits and vegetables, especially broccoli, olives, eggplant, kale, peppers, pumpkins ... and in fruits : blueberries, goji, dragon fruit, papayas, ...

That looks damn sexy! What is it exactly?

on top of the sweetpotatoes 

6 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

I wanna know what that is, too! :) I love potatoes in any shape or form. Got addicted to croquettes lately, I could eat them breakfast/lunch/dinner (brunchnner in my case, tho). :D 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Irena said:

I wanna know what that is, too! :) I love potatoes in any shape or form. Got addicted to croquettes lately, I could eat them breakfast/lunch/dinner (brunchnner in my case, tho). :D 

Did you try out sweetpotatoefries? If not.. go for it. NOW

3 hours ago, Kargai said:

Damn, I forgot about sweet potato, yes, God, yes! :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Peaches and watermelons my favorite, I like all fruits except durian. I do not risk trying it because of the smell.

I had to try durian, despite the smell. It didn't taste any better though... like feet and onions. My friend loved the smell and taste though - sweet, creamy, custardy, etc. Funny how this fruit can smell and taste so different to some people.

On 12/01/2018 at 17:37, Irena said:

@Kargai, I've always wanted to try dragon fruit, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it here. :( 

You don't know what you miss @Irena ;) Not that I eat them very often, maybe once a year since it's hard to find here too. Forgot but I like kumquat too, and khaki, and kiwi, and kiwano , and ...(didn't found a fruit I didn't like until now). That's a Kiwano

kiwano10.jpg

On 12/01/2018 at 18:16, CaptainLorca said:

It's simply some kale with some chive (ciboulette in french) for the little green "tubes" ;)

• Like 1

On 1/12/2018 at 23:44, nytewind said:

Blueberry anything

We have amaaaaazing wild blueberries here! :) I think in modern times, they would call it 'organic'. The best are on the most famous mountain here in Serbia (Kopaonik), they are tiny but so sweet! :) 

And, @Kargai I like kumquat, also! :) Not in large quantities, but from time to time, yeah. :)