Heya, everyone :) 

As you have already seen, we have a new Forum feature - Forum Crews. For now there are two you can join, based on your preference and there is only one team you can join per user. We will keep track of the member list and won't allow trespassing from crew to crew ;) 

The idea of Forum Races is to organize better and create a sense of community, so no hostile behavior within the groups and against one another will be tolerated. We can make this a fun and interesting competition, and we have a weekly awards for the winning teams as well (thank you, @MICRO:) 

@UltraChief is running the BLA Crew, his second in command is @Noahbreezy (huge respect for both of them!), and I will be running ALA Crew with the help of my Sargent at Arms @Pandemonium, so fell free to contact any 4 of us in case you want to join teams.

We have a lot of ideas on which we will base the weekly competitions, but as always, we are open for more, so leave a comment below if you have any questions and suggestions for the games. Games can be Primedice-related (rolling certain numbers, etc.), or Forum-related (hit certain number of quality topics, gain rep by neutral forum members, etc.)

Let the games begin and welcome! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Yay! It has come true!!! :D 

Also, @nytewind is another leader of the BLA. You can contact him too when I'm taking to long to answer. xD 

You can join our crew here!

https://forum.primedice.com/crew

Boob lovers army!!!! ( . ) ( . )

Edited by Noahbreezy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yay! It has come true!!! :D 

Also, @nytewind is another leader of the BLA. You can contact him too when I'm taking to long to answer. xD 

You can join our crew here!

https://forum.primedice.com/crew

Boob lovers army!!!! ( . ) ( . )

Thanks Noah!!! Appreciate that!

37 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

What about a poker tournaments, like 4 players from one team against 4 players in the second one, and the winning team (last person of team X getting out of the table ending a game) gets some prize? ;D

I'm very much down with this --- I play the heck out of WSOP app now, but if you have other ideas for that where we can log and share username statistics for accuracy.....?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@UltraChief singing in. In case you dont know who I am (apart from being an alien from Mars) I am the Founder of the BLA. We hope you all enjoy your stay in our crews whichever your chose.

There will be competitions among the crews and hence we encourage everyone to join a crew ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, nytewind said:

I propose a screenshot rollhunt of some type

BLA Members must roll 8008 or 0717 (boob or tit)

and ALA members must roll 45.55 or uhh... something else that works with butts......

Love the idea, @nytewind! :D @Dan said he would try to implement some bet ID reading, so it should go without screenshot even, the bets will be displayed easily :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kargai said:

If I was member of the BLA I would have asked if I could be an insider in the ALA army.

Since i'm in ALA ... can I be a hill's rider as my duty @Bojana?

@Thugstream tried being an insider too xD You can be whatever you want, Kargai, happy to have you on board! :x

18 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Love the idea, @nytewind! :D @Dan said he would try to implement some bet ID reading, so it should go without screenshot even, the bets will be displayed easily :) 

@Bojanathat's awesome! 

8008 for BLA

4555 for ala

but how many times do we have to hit it ? i'm pretty sure we can all hit those inside an hour and that wouldn't be so fun for a forum game... 

1 minute ago, nytewind said:

@Bojanathat's awesome! 

8008 for BLA

4555 for ala

but how many times do we have to hit it ? i'm pretty sure we can all hit those inside an hour and that wouldn't be so fun for a forum game... 

The competition will be held on a weekly basis :) Lets gather some ideas and give Dan time to implement this, and we can start from next week with official tasks ;) Basically, it doesn't have to be a specific number of times, just the crew who has more hits by the end of the week :) 

Finally it became reality, I will devote all (most, or some) of my free and work time to ALA. B|

Let's do this and make it fun, interesting and perhaps a bit dirty at times... @Bojana, @UltraChief, @Noahbreezy@nytewind :)

Thanks @Dan for your hard work on the crew section and @MICRO for helping on the competitions.

Our silent heroes who are most certainly welcome to join ALA! :ph34r:

Edit: Lol btw image.png.794b672fa61fc74c3da6a8fb4a350a7f.png :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pandemonium said:

Finally it became reality, I will devote all (most, or some) of my free and work time to ALA. B|

Let's do this and make it fun, interesting and perhaps a bit dirty at times... @Bojana, @UltraChief, @Noahbreezy@nytewind :)

Thanks @Dan for your hard work on the crew section and @MICRO for helping on the competitions. Our silent heroes who are most certainly welcome to join ALA! :ph34r:

Also, a petition for the opposing crew to get the Crew photo more realistic, like our lovely peach is :D 

lemon.png.1ae3eb107aed014749506a2857e2e30b.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1