nytewind

Free Clams Deposited to your wallet [site updated]

freebitcoins.com?ref=xPDSEtS4MPA8KAWfC84tKrk7GQjFpJVkm4 

0.00066 Free clams every hour deposited to your wallet on every claim!

For every referral you collect you will get a 100% referral bonus!

They claim 0.0001 clams, you BOTH get a deposit for 0.0001!!!!!!!!!

click register at the top- -- the clams wallet they want you can just use your clams wallet from here at luckygames -- the deposits come instantly. You can claim a drink of 0.0001000000 clams every hour AND you can claim 0.00001 clams EVERY MINUTE for a total of 66,000 clamsats every hour

38 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

That's still worth less than 0.01USD so just like anyother faucet ;p

considering you can claim 0.00066 every hour without limits and clams is up to 13bucks AND each claim is direct deposit not built-up to a min. amt, i'd consider it time-worthy...

imagine all those people that claimed full bitcoins from the original faucets going 'oh this is not even a penny.. pshh not worth my time'..

cynicism has no place here.

each hour you can claim up to $.008494199999999998 in clams from each account you use.

I use several aso I get about 1\2 a clam a day just on automated referral bonuses with no effort.

i'll take 6 free bucks a day idk about you

44 minutes ago, nytewind said:

freebitcoins.com?ref=xPDSEtS4MPA8KAWfC84tKrk7GQjFpJVkm4 

0.00066 Free clams every hour deposited to your wallet on every claim!

For every referral you collect you will get a 100% referral bonus!

They claim 0.0001 clams, you BOTH get a deposit for 0.0001!!!!!!!!!

click register at the top- -- the clams wallet they want you can just use your clams wallet from here at luckygames -- the deposits come instantly. You can claim a drink of 0.0001000000 clams every hour AND you can claim 0.00001 clams EVERY MINUTE for a total of 66,000 clamsats every hour

The 100% referral bonus is nice though -- thanks for the link!!

3 minutes ago, nytewind said:

imagine all those people that claimed full bitcoins from the original faucets going 'oh this is not even a penny.. pshh not worth my time'..

cynicism has no place here.

you are absolutely right, if claims goes up - you are up, that is the same as claiming every bitcoin faucet and converting it into claim, it's good, but in perspective it goes really up

Just now, jbenjaminy said:

The 100% referral bonus is nice though -- thanks for the link!!

the use-a-vpn-and-self-refer idea is great too hahahha i'm collecting 4x the bonuses every hour this way

Just now, MateuszHDHR1 said:

you are absolutely right, if claims goes up - you are up, that is the same as claiming every bitcoin faucet and converting it into claim, it's good, but in perspective it goes really up

no not if.. it already HAS gone up is what i'm saying. it shot up over 100% in the last couple days and the faucet has not been lowered so claim what u can while u can before they lower it

1 minute ago, nytewind said:

the use-a-vpn-and-self-refer idea is great too hahahha i'm collecting 4x the bonuses every hour this way

no not if.. it already HAS gone up is what i'm saying. it shot up over 100% in the last couple days and the faucet has not been lowered so claim what u can while u can before they lower it

very cool! could definitely see it adding up :P

2 minutes ago, nytewind said:

2 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

I would suggest against this idea. VPN self referring is an old method to abuse faucets (I know that since I used to hunt faucets at one time) and you will get banned when they detect it. But its good while it lasts.

2 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I would suggest against this idea. VPN self referring is an old method to abuse faucets (I know that since I used to hunt faucets at one time) and you will get banned when they detect it. But its good while it lasts.

oh hell yea you'll get banned --- that's why I directly deposit everything immediately and keep changing my refers -- my main referral link has no vpn's on it but hey since I got multiple access points i'ma take advantage of it while I can