nytewind

WSOP APP Do you play?

So I got the wsop app linked thru facebook. got  3 atlantic city rings so far but that's really about it.

I'd like to get more players on my list who actually play it and share chips etc on facebook cuz that's a thing now too.....

any takers? I could seriously use the practice

Do you have to link it to your FB account? I hate linking stuff to my fb account, but if you can download the app and play, I'd play you for sure!

What would be really cool is to maybe setup a private tournament using the homegame feature on Pokerstars and have a tournament for Primedice members at some point. 

On 1/5/2018 at 16:53, nytewind said:

So I got the wsop app linked thru facebook. got  3 atlantic city rings so far but that's really about it.

I'd like to get more players on my list who actually play it and share chips etc on facebook cuz that's a thing now too.....

any takers? I could seriously use the practice

I've played it a few times but I can never really get into any of the "poker for fun" apps. Without the context of "real money" the dynamic of the game changes so much. It's just not realistic scenarios you're facing a lot of times in these games, imo.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:14, Skilful said:

Do you have to link it to your FB account? I hate linking stuff to my fb account, but if you can download the app and play, I'd play you for sure!

What would be really cool is to maybe setup a private tournament using the homegame feature on Pokerstars and have a tournament for Primedice members at some point. 

don't think u have to cuz you can download it with google play

52 minutes ago, jbenjaminy said:

I've played it a few times but I can never really get into any of the "poker for fun" apps. Without the context of "real money" the dynamic of the game changes so much. It's just not realistic scenarios you're facing a lot of times in these games, imo.

You want to think of it as practice.. the chips you get inherently have a dollar value assigned since they chips can be bought and the buy-in for the bigger tournaments is equal to several hundred dollars... (5 million chips for 5usd average with several billion dollar winnings) used to win seats and pay your buy-in to real WSOP championship games and such.

SO in THAT respect, I do consider it playing for real money just on a much longer drawn out time scale and learning how to be a better poker player while i'm at it

41 minutes ago, nytewind said:

don't think u have to cuz you can download it with google play

You want to think of it as practice.. the chips you get inherently have a dollar value assigned since they chips can be bought and the buy-in for the bigger tournaments is equal to several hundred dollars... (5 million chips for 5usd average with several billion dollar winnings) used to win seats and pay your buy-in to real WSOP championship games and such.

SO in THAT respect, I do consider it playing for real money just on a much longer drawn out time scale and learning how to be a better poker player while i'm at it

Hey, if you feel like you're getting something out of it and your game is improving, then more power to you :P