RevStardust

Happy year 12018 to everyone

In one of my nights jumping from youtube link to youtube link endlessly I fell upon this channel and ended up watching all of its videos (not on the same day, tho, they're a lot). And this video I'm posting right here seems a very strong argument for me as to why this should be the year 12018. Happy 12018 everyone.

This is really a great concept. Thanks for sharing! Its definitely something I never really considered until watching this. I can't believe we have simply conformed to a calendar that doesn't represent our true age.

21 minutes ago, Dan said:

This is really a great concept. Thanks for sharing! Its definitely something I never really considered until watching this. I can't believe we have simply conformed to a calendar that doesn't represent our true age.

It was really mindblowing for me. Had never realized about it. And actually seeing human history using this calendar gives us a way better perspective I think.