wilberthh

Binance - The Best Exchange

First of all, I wanted to say Happy New Year!!! I hope all of you will have an even more awesome days ahead :D 

So, why binance?? I'll explain it from my perspective.

I've been trading on multiple exchanges untill now, but seriously, none of those exchanges were better than binance. Although I'm new.

The reasons are quite simple (from my perspective) :

1. 🔥 The price on the market is 100% same when you purchase it - I had traded on another exchange before,on the market the price was 220, but when I purchased it, it wasn't 220!!

You won't find this kind of problem on binance. 🔥

2. An Easy-To-Use site. Even newbie like me can understand it completely! 

3. A very smooth and eye-catchy site! No joke.

4. You can access it on your smartphone! Binance has their own application, which is very easy to use and smooth as well.

5, Binance has lots of crypto coins! More than 150 altcoins already listed on this exchange and it keeps growing! 

6. 🔥 Fee of only 0.05% instead of 0.1%!!! 🔥

7. ETC

Register now and prove it yourself that this is the best exchange! 

Non Referral Link : https://www.binance.com/

Referral link : https://www.binance.com/?ref=16912172

*Note : Please Register from my referral link otherwise I'll have to  send my nudes to you.

3 hours ago, nytewind said:

i'll check them out

but first...

they got ripple, reddcoin and doge?

Only XRP (ripple) is there unfortunately :(

3 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

thank you, but am okay with poloniex.com that is well known

No problem :)  just stick with whats the best for ourselves :D

Yea I use them too and overall I like using them but they do got some issues they gotta fix.The issue of not being able to trade with decimals and only whole number is annoying and leads too a lot of dust on your account (Small amounts of a currency you can't do anything with) and it can add up.You can use it's BNB feature to help prevent this but still its gotta be fixed

Edited by DavidLife

They temporarily closed the registration for new users. Binance got too popular that their servers cant handle it so they closed it currently upgrading their servers. They didnt mention how long its gonna take.

For all my friends out there. If you gonna try this, please use my ref for god sake! Let me experience the joy of getting a commission from referrals at least once! xD

Binance will help people stem out the problems that they face with verification of Bittrex and Poloniex. Its a decentralized exchange and hence no verification is needed for traders. Although this can lead to money laundering still for small traders Binance can be a good option.

On 1/1/2018 at 07:33, wilberthh said:

*Note : Please Register from my referral link otherwise I'll have to  send my nudes to you.

Lol, peoplz are going to hit your non-ref for sure now. xD 

I've heard about binance but they're closed to new registrations now.

Registrations Pause

Fellow Binancians,

Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team
2018/01/05

Edited by Noahbreezy