Irena

Have you watched our stream?

Hello ladies and gentlemen! :) 

We are interested to hear your feedback regarding your stream today. Tell us what you liked, what you didn't like, what are your suggestions for the future ones? Anything you have to say about this is valuable to us, since we are not planning to do regular streaming, but something a bit different and more fun. We definitely have in mind making a Primedice stream in the future, so what would you like to see? :)

Thanks for your support on Twitch, 100+ viewers is A LOT for the first stream. <3

Take care! :) 

I loved the stream! It was great, fun to watch and the chats went crazy :)

Things that could be optimized:

- the audio quality was not the best, maybe a different position of the micro (pun!) or even a different micro would help

- the music (after the intro) was a bit annoying to some :)

Thanks so much to the entire support team for the effort!

@lolong1212, the recording will be uploaded on YouTube, we will let you know here when we do that, so you can see it. :)

@hui, thanks for your kind words, and thanks for pointing it out! We are aware that the mic would probably be necessary for the next one, but we didn't have the chance to check the whole stream out yet, so this means a lot! And the music problem is definitely solvable, although it's hard to find some good non-copy-righted music. If you happen to have some suggestion, I would love to hear that (I know all about your amazing taste in music! :P ).

16 minutes ago, Irena said:

@hui, thanks for your kind words, and thanks for pointing it out! We are aware that the mic would probably be necessary for the next one, but we didn't have the chance to check the whole stream out yet, so this means a lot! And the music problem is definitely solvable, although it's hard to find some good non-copy-righted music. If you happen to have some suggestion, I would love to hear that (I know all about your amazing taste in music! :P ).

I tend to think it would work perfectly well without any music. Some people have a hard time understanding english and music only distracts in the end and everyone has a different taste anyway.

If you still want to go for music a good example of a selection of decent free music can be found here:

http://freemusicarchive.org/search/?adv=1&quicksearch=&search-genre=Blues%2C+Old-Time+%2F+Historic%2C+Rock&duration_from=&duration_to=&music-filter-CC=on&music-filter-CC-attribution-only=on&music-filter-CC-attribution-sharealike=1&music-filter-CC-attribution-noderivatives=1&music-filter-CC-attribution-noncommercial=1&music-filter-CC-attribution-noncommercial-sharealike=1&music-filter-CC-attribution-noncommercial-noderivatives=1&music-filter-public-domain=1&sort=track_interest

With that genre selection you get >10k songs, ordered by how much people like it. Obviously adjust genres to whatever the preferences of the team are :)

My suggestion is that if you do trivia like you did today, make sure to type the question out in the chat so that the lag doesn’t affect some users ability to answer the question, in a timely manner. I was seeing answers before I heard the question. Other than that, I really enjoyed the group effort. It’s always fun to have multiple people on the same stream, and was quite enjoyable to watch, as we could see faces and not have to just hear a voice while they are playing on the site. I think you’ll get a ton more viewers if it starts on time (not saying this in a rude way) but i noticed quite a few people left before you all even started. Overall, it was a great first stream though and I speak for most when we say we hope you’ll do it again soon. It’s nice to see support get in on the fun too!  

Thanks, hui, you're the best! :x

I would agree with you on the music not being necessary, it can create more mess than fun. :P We'll see what we can do in the future. Thanks, once again! :) 

2 minutes ago, stevenwonder said:

My suggestion is that if you do trivia like you did today, make sure to type the question out in the chat so that the lag doesn’t affect some users ability to answer the question, in a timely manner. I was seeing answers before I heard the question. Other than that, I really enjoyed the group effort. It’s always fun to have multiple people on the same stream, and was quite enjoyable to watch, as we could see faces and not have to just hear a voice while they are playing on the site. I think you’ll get a ton more viewers if it starts on time (not saying this in a rude way) but i noticed quite a few people left before you all even started. Overall, it was a great first stream though and I speak for most when we say we hope you’ll do it again soon. It’s nice to see support get in on the fun too!  

Thanks a bunch for these suggestions, @stevenwonder. We are sorry we started the stream an hour later, we had a dinner party before that, and everything took longer than we expected. This one was mostly made for fun, but if you guys want us to continue with the streams, we will organize much better in the future. I think we had too much fun, hope we didn't kill you with all that laughter during the stream. :P 

The suggestion about the questions is a great one, that should definitely be done differently. Thanks once again for your feedback, I always enjoy reading your suggestions and comments here on forum. Take care! :) 

It was wonderful, thank you very much for the work done. I was glad to see you all.

Remarks: during a conversation it is better to remove music altogether, it strongly hinders. In my opinion, it's better to do it on the Primedice. The Stake was very lag today.

P.S: Girls you all just super :x

Hey, Para! :) 

I see that the music part of the stream was what bothers you the most, we will try to fix that for the next one! :) And we will do it for both sites, just be patient. :) 

P. S. Thank you! ^_^

the stream was really fun and you where all stars done a great job  and looked elegant and smart DARKO them glasses are gona haunt me ..lol,, the sound could have been  better which everyone has mentioned,  so me.. we could hear what was said.. but all in all it was worth wakin up at 5 am . to see ya pretty and handsome faces ... a dance would have been nice from the PD AND STAKE STAFF as we are the viewers and would want everything possibe if we could .. whoo hoo  till the next one hey.. save me a seat  im gona be there ,,,very appreciated iy takes guts to sit infront of a cam infront of strangers   xx athena2007x

Edited by athena2007

THANK YOU ALL!!! I think in overall we did pretty good since most things were done on the run, next time (?!) some better organisation will be in order ;) 

AAAAAND, most importantly, actual screen time from @Milan and @Vladimir, I know girls would appreciate it :D

Love from your support team! :x

4 minutes ago, Bojana said:

THANK YOU ALL!!! I think in overall we did pretty good since most things were done on the run, next time (?!) some better organisation will be in order ;) 

AAAAAND, most importantly, actual screen time from @Milan and @Vladimir, I know girls would appreciate it :D

Love from your support team! :x

Does that mean there was so screen time from the girls? Noooooooooooooooooo

That was the reason I was going to stay up late. Anyway I will watch the archived version.