Kurian

John McAfee and tweets on Altcoins

For all those who don't know who John McAfee is; He is a computer programmer, businessman, political activist  and above all, the founder of McAfee associates. He has now gained a mass social media attention on Twitter through his tweets on Altcoins and ICOs. He is now promoting crypto-currencies on tweets. He recently promoted ETN and after that it pumped to 0.107$ from 0.07$ and he also tweeted that he holds no ETN  and he is not pumping for any gains 

He also tweeted about other ICOs and tokens. But, his tweets on KWH coin made lot of people believe that, he is promoting scam ICOs. while others says trust what he says and gain profit from the temporary pump. What do you guys think?? Is he promoting alts for a purpose or  just supporting coins which will change the world?

I wouldn't suggest you buy during his pump's but it is a valuable learning experience for those interested in this space. Check him out on twitter!

He is obviously promoting them for money. He gets paid for promoting. Just like Centra was promoted by MacGregor. Centra has been pretty shady though. But ETN is a good project.

Just because MacAfee is promoting something does not mean its good. Do your own research before investing in anything.

Everyone does something for a reason and nobody does charity - a life lesson which I have learnt.

1 minute ago, UltraChief said:

He is obviously promoting them for money. He gets paid for promoting. Just like Centra was promoted by MacGregor. Centra has been pretty shady though. But ETN is a good project.

Just because MacAfee is promoting something does not mean its good. Do your own research before investing in anything.

Everyone does something for a reason and nobody does charity - a life lesson which I have learnt.

yeah we can't trust someone because he is famous.. I really suspicious on his new activities on twitter.

of course he pumps shitcoins for his gain. it's just too suspicious. not all coins that we promoted are bad but mostly all are. seems he just needs to say a good coin sometimes to be less suspicious :D

I wouldn't follow his advices. sooner or later you can lose it all

1 minute ago, Agent Drummer said:

of course he pumps shitcoins for his gain. it's just too suspicious. not all coins that we promoted are bad but mostly all are. seems he just needs to say a good coin sometimes to be less suspicious :D

First of all you should not accuse someone of promoting something without proper proof. He may be paid to promote them but you cannot be sure of that.

2 minutes ago, Agent Drummer said:

I wouldn't follow his advices. sooner or later you can lose it all

I am sure experienced traders and investors would know this already.

4 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

First of all you should not accuse someone of promoting something without proper proof. He may be paid to promote them but you cannot be sure of that.

True. Anyway, it seems strange that he does it for just for nothing in return

Edited by Agent Drummer