xatrux

about the 10 satoshi to start primedice

Nope absolutely not. You can only withdraw after you make a deposit. So if you by some miracle male your 10sats into a million, i guess it wont be too much to ask to deposit a few sats in order to withdraw your winnings. 

6 minutes ago, xatrux said:

I am new here on primedice gambling. if i trade the 10 satoshis into 1,000,000 satoshis, will i be able to withdraw it as real money?

Well there was a time about a month back upto which Primedice allowed such withdraws. However now rules have changed and you need to make a deposit before you withdraw. Also the faucet money is only for testing out the site and learn how to roll in case you are new to dice games. Hence make a deposit and start playing with that. Also depositors get a 100 satoshi faucet to play with.

Edited by UltraChief

Just now, UltraChief said:

Well there was a time about a month back upto which Primedice allowed such withdraws. However now rules have changed and you need to make a deposit before you withdraw. Also the faucet money is only for testing out the site and learn how to roll in case you are now to dice games. Hence make a deposit and start playing with that. Also depositors get a 100 satoshi faucet to play with.

What he said.. But I think more you lose more you get from faucet.. I have lost a good bit :-\ but I have verified everything. I get 300 satoshi to play with :) but gets me nowhere. You have to put in a deposit to actually win, just don't get greedy or you'll lose it all.. I would know :( 

once used to brought 7000 sat to 1 million with the use of not to helps w the automation of tasks now preparing new plan to try w new strategy and begins implementation in not to ease gains with chance of collecting profit