Edward

How has the Bitcoin networks situation affected your Primedice use

Adding altcoins would be really cool, like u could make a withdraw in ETH or some other crypto to some exchange and then sell to bitcoin/usd to not lose alot cuz of fees

There is probably no other way since u have to deposit in BTC which takes alot of fee to be in

With the withdrawal I had the other day, I feel could of been worth more then what I sold it for. If fees would of been greater and broadcasted to the bitcoin blockchain network faster then it was :)

Edward, although i am new in bitcoin community i can say fees are stupid now. This issue have to be settled for the "KingCoin". Alts coins imo are a one legit way to balance things cause you have more options on how control the fees. Now there are no options. Just the fee you have to pay. 

On 12/25/2017 at 09:21, CaptainLorca said:

Well... have a withdrawal amount on my bank alt. But can‘t tip or withdraw. I‘m waiting for the fees to settle a little, before I depo that account. Sticky situation :/

Same as captain, i have my balance buried with my bank account. Waiting for the fee to calm down so i could depo.

Ideal solution would be, to have a PD alt coin so we can finally depo directly to pd from our cards

Edited by Mistletoe

19 minutes ago, lay666 said:

I vote against altcoins on PD. The best way for PD do not change Primedice))

Its just my opinion

I love PD))

I believe that if PD doesn't slightly change their site and doesn't try new things it will be outrun by other gambling websites. Change is needed anyways. 

I like the idea of having altcoins in PD. Most altcoins have way faster transaction speed so that'd be a good thing. Altcoins may outrun BTC on PD tho.

@Edward If you want to add altcoins to PD, will here be an exchange feature too? 

49 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

If we can have pd coins, well be able to depo directly here in pd and the only time we will have to worry about blockchain long queue is when we convert our pd coins to btc 

Do you think of PD coin as an actual currency or just a fixed value on PD? A PD coin crypto would be awesome tho! "The coin made for gambling"

44 minutes ago, lay666 said:

I vote against altcoins on PD. The best way for PD do not change Primedice))

Its just my opinion

I love PD))

well you have a point, but as it stands now bitcoin is out of players reach,not just that a regular player can not depo on primedice due to fees, and lastly i will check your status on PD, you're probably a low stat. we want to play on PD, but the fees are insane. so we need alt

2 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I believe that if PD doesn't slightly change their site and doesn't try new things it will be outrun by other gambling websites. Change is needed anyways. 

I like the idea of having altcoins in PD. Most altcoins have way faster transaction speed so that'd be a good thing. Altcoins may outrun BTC on PD tho.

@Edward If you want to add altcoins to PD, will here be an exchange feature too? 

Do you think of PD coin as an actual currency or just a fixed value on PD? A PD coin crypto would be awesome tho! "The coin made for gambling"

Hmmm it wont be called an alt coin if its a fixed value here in pd, right. :/

I just think that if we support another coin with less traffic, depos will be faster 

On 12/25/2017 at 05:43, Edward said:

The Bitcoin network is in a sticky situation. The fees as we know are fairly ridiculous. Exactly how has this affected your Primedice use & what would be your ideal solution from our end? This may range from us upping fees on withdrawals to adding alt coins.

change the withdraw. min 0.01 and fee also add what u need?

2 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Hmmm it wont be called an alt coin if its a fixed value here in pd, right. :/

I just think that if we support another coin with less traffic, depos will be faster 

Completely agree, but a decentralized currency called PD coin could be something, maybe :D 

2 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

singpay did you just write 0.01 has minimum withdraw fee?

I think he means that min withdraw should be 0.01 and up the fees. 

I don't like that idea tho

4 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

Completely agree, but a decentralized currency called PD coin could be something, maybe :D 

that is some crazy idea from singpay, guys are campaigning for reduction in withdrawal and singpay is trolling with a serious issue. be careful sing :)

47 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I guess thatll be the problem, if its a fixed value here in pd, its more like a token than a coin. 

If its going to be used outside primedice as well, marketting the coin will be the challenge to compete with other coins and increase its value. Of course pd users will use it, but what about the non gamblers? Its going to be a real challenge.

But maybe if we use a more general coin name like Gambling Coin etc i guess that can make a difference?

Man this is more complicated than i thought to solve a transaction traffic D:

What if pd started mining btc too and prioritize transactions specifically from pd? :D