Dboyeric

What Christmas gift do you want this year

Christmas is a period we exchange gifts, these gifts are given to celebrate the moment and make the receiver happy.

…so what is that best Christmas gift you want that will make your Christmas a memorable one?

As for me, a bitcoin balance before Christmas? who knows someone may grant my wish 

What About You?

On 12/24/2017 at 12:09, Katarina said:

How much would you like? :P Maybe some of our giveaways may help make your wish come true. ;) 

What I would like for Christmas is my own (small) library filled with some old and dusty books. :D 

image.png.3b87caad0495cb6fcd371fa660d639dc.png

Katarina i find your wish really romantic :P . 

My desire for this christmass is more mental than materialistic. I would love to spend a beautiful time with the people I love and care so I have nice memories with them, which will make my days more pleasant and beautiful when I think about them...............and ofc one new-super-transformer kind car, one new-big-smart house, one boat to go swimming in winters, unlimited plane tickets to anywhere i want to go etc. xD

19 minutes ago, SirAQUIL said:

Katarina i find your wish really romantic :P . 

My desire for this christmass is more mental than materialistic. I would love to spend a beautiful time with the people I love and care so I have nice memories with them, which will make my days more pleasant and beautiful when I think about them...............and ofc one new-super-transformer kind car, one new-big-smart house, one boat to go swimming in winters, unlimited plane tickets to anywhere i want to go etc. xD

Hahahh :D You seem like a very modest person. :D

I truly hope that your desire to spend more time with the people you love and cherish will come true! :) And, ofc all the other "non-materialistic" ones. :P

Merry Christmas! 9_9