GokuHF

How many BTC would it take for you to quit gambling?

39 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Those who have more than 1btc (like me) dont gamble on this site. We lend and invest the money in different places to make money off it and also trade it on exchanges. BTW Welcome to the BLA crew B|

pretty much that's what i'd be doing with some small fuckit bets in there now and then for boredom

I don't know if theres any amount of BTC won that would make me 100% quit, but I do think there is a BTC amount lost that could make me quit. If I won a ton of Bitcoin you think you would be more comfortable gambling instead of "Satisfied" with gambling and you would come back more. While if you lose a LOT you will probably never come back because of how hard it is to lose that money.

Edited by Sweeet

Prolly no amount will stop me. Unless, I really have nothing to gamble. 😂

Even outside PD, gambling is within me. Im a risk taker. Not to mention the bloodline of gamblinglords in our city.

Soo.. Naaah. 😁

BTW, where is @GokuHF??? 🤔🤔🤔

3 minutes ago, 19bani85 said:

I need only 2btc looking towards the current price,  It will clear my all debts. God didn't want I win here. 

Omg bro. You shouldn't be gambling while having payables. You migjt get drowned on debts.

Friendly advice, settle first the payables. Then try your luck to make some when all is cleared. You will feel more comfortable on gambling when you dont think of anyhing that you need to pay. 😄😄😄😄😄

hehe for me as new be just need 3 btc  then stop working for hard work and low payment but want to make my own bussniss..