Dan

Everything you need to know about Pay per Post

I have put together the following resource to help make things a bit more transparent regarding our contribution initiative, without providing a resource guidebook for people to exploit the system. This system has been setup to help encourage constructive participation in the discussion available.

Evaluation Period
During your first 30 posts with the community, your account undergoes an automated quality control period. Within this time period your post quality is evaluated using various methods to determine your initial value rating. The better quality your responses and posts are during this period, the higher your value rating starts. This value rating is determined by numerous factors, which include: the plagiarism score, the amount of responses and activity your topics produce, your responses quality, and a few other under the hood checks (post length, interval between posts, etc.)

Earning Period
At any point between 15-30 posts, you will start earning satoshi for your contribution, based on the value rating set in the evaluation period. The amount of potential satoishi you can receive per post or topic, is determined by your value rating. The cap for a single topic is 5,000 satoshi and for a single post is 1,000. Most users during the initial ranks of the forum will have a reduced potential intake, therefore the more you contribute the higher your payout.

Regulations & Rules

1. Users of Noob rank cannot transfer or receive forum satoshi from other users.
  2. Posting meaningless responses in order to try and farm the satoshi will result in initially a warning and then a permanent ban.
  3. You can appeal a warning three month after receiving it, but must demonstrate that you have improved on your error.
  4. You must have a primedice account linked to cash out your forum credits to.
  5. People who are caught with multiple accounts sharing a single device and or IP, will receive a warning/ban depending on severity.
  6. Not all sections of the forum provide payments for posting. This changes from time to time based on the desires and needs for activity in certain areas. It is pointless listing the areas, so a good rule of thumb is to post where you are interested. If the section is designed to be used for meaningless discussion, its probably not apart of the contribution initiative.

Warnings

The effect of warnings on your account decreases your potential earnings significantly. For every warning, you receive a fraction of the potential payout you would have otherwise received if you hadn't received it. This is set up to help encourage people to be more thoughtful when participating in discussions.

Thanks for sharing TS. I am new here and badly needed help. It is good to know that there is a probationary period before we can really start earning. Thank you again for sharing.

thanks you for this post  i am new on prime dice forum . but am joining prime dice a year ago . this is good opportunity  thanks for creating this system . 

Oh nice! I thought it is just a forum where people can read and write certain topics! It's good to know that you can actually from here. :D:D What a cool feature!

2 minutes ago, Puchay101 said:

Oh nice! I thought it is just a forum where people can read and write certain topics! It's good to know that you can actually from here. :D:D What a cool feature!

Its still a forum where you just read and write certain topics. But you can get rewarded for it..

***You can actually earn from here*** i dont know how to edit my post. lol. I might hang out on here just to read most of the time.. cant we earn from that too? haha

3 hours ago, artlife1 said:

Hi. And how to know what sections of the forum provide payments for posting?

Thats is not publicly disclosed. Post in any section you want and you should be able to figure that out.

However any attempt to "farm" PPP will be met with proper steps from admins.

Fascinating. I'm not familiar with this type of evaluation, nor experienced as a motivating factor on any platform- though satoshi is certainly a driving force in popular culture 'today'. I will do my best to contribute to the community, and look forward to those sweet, sweet satoshi. xD

On 18/12/2017 at 20:02, Dan said:

I have put together the following resource to help make things a bit more transparent regarding our contribution initiative, without providing a resource guidebook for people to exploit the system. This system has been setup to help encourage constructive participation in the discussion available.

Evaluation Period
During your first 30 posts with the community, your account undergoes an automated quality control period. Within this time period your post quality is evaluated using various methods to determine your initial value rating. The better quality your responses and posts are during this period, the higher your value rating starts. This value rating is determined by numerous factors, which include: the plagiarism score, the amount of responses and activity your topics produce, your responses quality, and a few other under the hood checks (post length, interval between posts, etc.)

Earning Period
At any point between 15-30 posts, you will start earning satoshi for your contribution, based on the value rating set in the evaluation period. The amount of potential satoishi you can receive per post or topic, is determined by your value rating. The cap for a single topic is 5,000 satoshi and for a single post is 1,000. Most users during the initial ranks of the forum will have a reduced potential intake, therefore the more you contribute the higher your payout.

Regulations & Rules

1. Users of Noob rank cannot transfer or receive forum satoshi from other users.
  2. Posting meaningless responses in order to try and farm the satoshi will result in initially a warning and then a permanent ban.
  3. You can appeal a warning three month after receiving it, but must demonstrate that you have improved on your error.
  4. You must have a primedice account linked to cash out your forum credits to.
  5. People who are caught with multiple accounts sharing a single device and or IP, will receive a warning/ban depending on severity.
  6. Not all sections of the forum provide payments for posting. This changes from time to time based on the desires and needs for activity in certain areas. It is pointless listing the areas, so a good rule of thumb is to post where you are interested. If the section is designed to be used for meaningless discussion, its probably not apart of the contribution initiative.

Warnings

The effect of warnings on your account decreases your potential earnings significantly. For every warning, you receive a fraction of the potential payout you would have otherwise received if you hadn't received it. This is set up to help encourage people to be more thoughtful when participating in discussions.

Ow this topic is new in me :D thanks must share it in primedice chat 

Thanks for information. Everything is accurately painted on business. I will try to conform to the rules. The forum is pleasant the registration, but activities here obviously a little. I think it happens because of his young age, I hope in the future we will begin to grow. 😀

1 minute ago, Krezi777 said:

I am newbie. Just not long ago on this forum. I liked him and would like to earn some money here.

The forum is not your place to earn a living. People are paid to post as an incentive to posting meaningful content. Thus dont hope to "earn" money here - post like you would normally do.

I am new to Primedice Forum and this post helped me to know have good forum is. Thank you, Good luck all.

I'm glad i made the decision to join this forum. Pretty new to PD and the Crypto world for that matter. Was not aware of these type of rewards, which is an awesome gesture from PD and everyone involved.

Thank you for the deets!

root@KIELTRIX~/PD>

On 19/07/2018 at 09:18, davincuy said:

I almost created a new account in same ip, luckily I read this and i cancel to make some new account :D

Even if you made the account in a different ip they will come to know about it since Dan coded a program to catch alts