RevStardust

How do you attempt to prevent busting?

Do you have any kind of safety net to prevent busting or do you just go all the way until you bust?
Does your preventive strategy work? Has it saved you from busting?

What do you do?

• Do you use a maximum bet system?
  • Do you retire after winning a certain amount?
  • Or after losing a certain amount?
  • Do you bank your earnings to avoid busting them?
  • Anything else?
Edited by RevStardust

I'll be honest. I bust because I get greedy. I always set a goal but push that goal 1 or 2 bets over and I end up busting. You have to be truthful and strong with your goals. Say you have 10k sats and you want to make it 15k. Get to 15k and relax a little, go back to a base bet and set a new goal. DON'T YOLO RAGE BET! You may get it, but the endorphins in your brain (once you do get it) will tell you that you can get it again. Play slowly! Goodluck.

29 minutes ago, GokuHF said:

I'll be honest. I bust because I get greedy. I always set a goal but push that goal 1 or 2 bets over and I end up busting. You have to be truthful and strong with your goals. Say you have 10k sats and you want to make it 15k. Get to 15k and relax a little, go back to a base bet and set a new goal. DON'T YOLO RAGE BET! You may get it, but the endorphins in your brain (once you do get it) will tell you that you can get it again. Play slowly! Goodluck.

Yeah it's hard to stick to your goals in the moment. If you're winning you're sure you can win even more; and if you're losing you just wanna recover what you lost. Both things can bust you.

14 hours ago, RevStardust said:

Yeah it's hard to stick to your goals in the moment. If you're winning you're sure you can win even more; and if you're losing you just wanna recover what you lost. Both things can bust you.

In short, theres no other way to prevent busting but to control our greed. Safety first :D

Unless youre lucky. 

14 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

In short, theres no other way to prevent busting but to control our greed. Safety first :D

Unless youre lucky. 

Well, being lucky can also lead to future busting. If you've been lucky before you trust it'll happen again, then the fat red line comes slap you in the face. 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 22:12, RevStardust said:

Do you have any kind of safety net to prevent busting or do you just go all the way until you bust?
Does your preventive strategy work? Has it saved you from busting?

What do you do?

• Do you use a maximum bet system?
  • Do you retire after winning a certain amount?
  • Or after losing a certain amount?
  • Do you bank your earnings to avoid busting them?
  • Anything else?

yes to all of the above but I stil bust a few times a day smaller chunks lol

On 12/20/2017 at 11:00, Mistletoe said:

Unless youre lucky. 

Correct! ?

Do you use a maximum bet system? 

- no

Do you retire after winning a certain amount?

- yes and a fairly small amount hahaha ?

Or after losing a certain amount?

- this also! Depends on my gut feeling. I have a specific allowance on how much I am willing to lose. ?

Do you bank your earnings to avoid busting them?

- yes I do! ?

Anything else?

- I take a break (5,10,30 (mins), to 1 hr) coz it just works for me. Sometimes I change the seed before I start. But I only change if I lost on my last bet.

5 hours ago, Zephiera said:

Correct! ?

Do you use a maximum bet system? 

- no

Do you retire after winning a certain amount?

- yes and a fairly small amount hahaha ?

Or after losing a certain amount?

- this also! Depends on my gut feeling. I have a specific allowance on how much I am willing to lose. ?

Do you bank your earnings to avoid busting them?

- yes I do! ?

Anything else?

- I take a break (5,10,30 (mins), to 1 hr) coz it just works for me. Sometimes I change the seed before I start. But I only change if I lost on my last bet.

I kinda have a feeling that taking a break works cuz for some reason  i think there's some repetitive pattern of betting detector which makes you bust -.- 

On 12/25/2017 at 04:08, SirAQUIL said:

I am practicing on harakiri kind of method. Whenever i feel greedy i hit my right hand with my left hand, since i use my right hand to play :P 

After hitting the right with left then you take the left off and the right hand is free to do it job... Lol what a very funny idea..