Edward

How much have you made from pay per post?

6 hours ago, BunsonTheBurner said:

Have joined Forum recently so haven't made anything, How do I start getting paid per post?

Is there any initial criteria to be fulfilled?

No... Just be here making the forum lively, contributing and you will earn some satoshi

Unfortunately I registered a few days ago and I noob now. My posts are counting to the PPP even if I not Member" ?

1 minute ago, SirAQUIL said:

New guy in town.....like really new. As you can see i am still ...Loading my posts so i can get some satos too :P

goodluck sirAQuil. make sure you're not spamming the forum. else you're going to be dealt with! good luck once again

Just now, Noahbreezy said:

lol, I've seen you with a heart multiple times. I believe you should get a higher PPP payout soon. That withdraw is surely coming soon, just continue spamming. xD 

I wont lie - I post to get the heart cuz I feel nekkid without it.. but I do try not to put up spammy stuff

4 minutes ago, nytewind said:

I wont lie - I post to get the heart cuz I feel nekkid without it.. but I do try not to put up spammy stuff

I post for the heart too, I don't think that's a problem. It would be a problem if your post contained only a few words which is not the case. Your content is valuable and has a meaning, which means you will get 1k sat per post soon. 

5 hours ago, nytewind said:

you're going to be alright if your post are related to the topic you're commenting on. i hope Dan finds away to make the hearts to stay permanent atleast for a week

15 hours ago, boykamatis said:

I havent check, im not really active in the forum. Im good enjoying reading post and comments ?

But you have to be active if you wanna make satoshi from ppp

6 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

lol, I've seen you with a heart multiple times. I believe you should get a higher PPP payout soon. That withdraw is surely coming soon, just continue spamming. xD 

Continue spamming? Lol... Please don't spam here cause this forum is very strict ..