CaptainLorca

Dogecoin

Hey guys and girls!

As I surfed the WWW.. I stumbled across Dogecoin. You all may heard about it.. so.. I had nothing else to do, so I looked up what Dogecoin exactly is.

Well.. We all may know "Doge":

doge.jpg.2932d95eb005d4f0a7f53586e77dd7fe.jpg

So.. the Doge or "Shiba Inu" made a quite.. spectacular appearance on the internet the last years. Much attention, very nice.

So... Dogecoin is nothing more than a "fun currency".. that all what its about. Its just for the enjoyment, as they say on their page: http://dogecoin.com/

Me myself and I.. am a fan of Shiba inus well... and there was a free faucet, where you quickly gather some of this rare Coins. The worth rised as the worth of BTC rised.. 

5a308cdae4a32_Bildschirmfoto2017-12-13um03_13_30.thumb.png.5bc4438097be662c76f9363151a45a70.png 

the last big up-curve happened the last days. - coinmarketcap.com

I don't wanna tell you to invest.. not my type, not what I want. I just like the currency somehow and had to laugh. (For 3200 Dogecoins, you get a real Dogecoin: http://shibemint.com/ - thats my goal). But as far as I know the fun communities (4chan or 9GAG).. this "funcurrency" could be worth investing for or.. at least dry out a free faucet and just wait or collect enough for a trendy real dogecoin :D. Long story short: This currency might be a good way to get a lot of Satoshi or BTC (<--- Doubt that) later.

What do you think? I think its worth the time, as I farm free faucets next to other stuff. 

And if you wanna start fauceting.. maybe use my ref? :)

http://moondoge.co.in/?ref=23cfa9ba68d2

clean: http://moondoge.co.in/

edit:

i saw that here are a lot of Dogecoin faucets posted.. you might wanna add them.

Edited by CaptainLorca

7 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

I hope so.. its actually climbing.. :D.

I just hope I get my real Dogecoin soon! This is something I really admire. And what I also like.. the members of the Dogecoin community often fundraise something for those in need.

Oh really? Thats so nice of em.

Ill prolly invest in it too. But not now. Maybe when the cray cray in transaction fee has calm. -.-

3 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I think there will be no big leaps in this currency.

I just want that damn real coin xD

2 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

DOGE TO THE MOON

But it's actually well stable coin, many gamble sites offer it, price is stable too, maybe not in satoshi (it was 200 some days) but in usd it's s nice

what can I say 

Also have some nice faucet in my signature:) 

Well.. in US Dollar 1 Dogecoin is like what.. $3,50? The question is, if anybody is willing to buy them. I think there are enough.. but its not that famous as BTC, LTC or ETH...

1 minute ago, CaptainLorca said:

I just want that damn real coin xD

Well.. in US Dollar 1 Dogecoin is like what.. $3,50? The question is, if anybody is willing to buy them. I think there are enough.. but its not that famous as BTC, LTC or ETH...

$0.003 per doge actually xD

but we have 112,329,092,582 DOGE in total which is 6607x more than bitcoins

so if doge would cost 2.4$ per 1, it will be the same as bitcoin atm

Just now, MateuszHDHR1 said:

$0.003 per doge actually xD

but we have 112,329,092,582 DOGE in total which is 6607x more than bitcoins

so if doge would cost 2.4$ per 1, it will be the same as bitcoin atm

whoops. Dunno how I came up with that $3 stuff xD... too hyped for star wars tonight probably!!!!

23 minutes ago, Kurian said:

i had 196 doge on that site. then, i tried multiplier and lost everything xD .

Similar to me xD.. but I need 3200 for my copper coin xD

35 minutes ago, Eugene265 said:

Actually,dont like this cheap cryptocurrency at all. Just my opinion

Well.. the use of it.. is maybe not that big. But I like what’s behind it.

its a bit of fun and I like it that the community fundraise stuff. That the good will behind it

9 minutes ago, Kate said:

The funny thing about this is that the devs didnt know dogecoin was popular and they returned to like develop it but at that time btc dropped and dogecoin along with it went down xD 

You have a source for this? As far as I know Dogecoin is one of the stablest cryptos.

9 minutes ago, cryptos_fr said:

Do you  heard about  Verge ?  an altcoin .  its a  Dogecoin   fork  ^^   , named dogecoin dark and  then renamed Verge .... 

Sure  doge is a stable  like all  no  liquidity coins ..... 

A fork of the dogecoin does not necessarily mean that its a stable coin. Actually verge was being promoted just like a shitcoin is by several people and then. I even remember some adult company vouching for them. But after that it came down like they all do.

If you are really into some privacy coins there are better options like Monero and DASH. Not verge.

1 hour ago, skanderkrid said:

I really think this is the good time to invest in dogecoin

It's still climbing ... xD 

DOGE has always been a shitcoin. No real development ever occurred in it. It simply rises and falls with bitcoin and was totally based on a joke. Now its best to exit it on a pump and not look back at it ever.

1 minute ago, UltraChief said:

DOGE has always been a shitcoin. No real development ever occurred in it. It simply rises and falls with bitcoin and was totally based on a joke. Now its best to exit it on a pump and not look back at it ever.

Exactly. It’s not meant to be a coin making huge profit or whatever. The community is happy if the worth rises a little. It’s a community coin.. they live on their own planet of crypto. Just take a look at their reddit.

They do some good stuff with it.. but it’s not a coin to get rich with.

15 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Exactly. It’s not meant to be a coin making huge profit or whatever. The community is happy if the worth rises a little. It’s a community coin.. they live on their own planet of crypto. Just take a look at their reddit.

They do some good stuff with it.. but it’s not a coin to get rich with.

But people like me use it because of less fees but only few people accept it as a mode of payment :( . Still i wanna use it and will use it. 

3 hours ago, Kate said:

But people like me use it because of less fees but only few people accept it as a mode of payment :( . Still i wanna use it and will use it. 

Check the reddit. If you wanna buy something, you probably can exchange it there easily so that you get btc to buy what you wanted.