MateuszHDHR1

How is that possible that all currencies are growing

I always thought that the raise of bitcoin price carries a fall of other cryptocurrencies, but now with the huge BTC price be also have other currencies that went up alot, like litecoin or eth for example

That means that people are just starting to move from fiat currencies to crypto, or is it just a pump or something

Edited by MateuszHDHR1

When people hold their Bitcoin their coin value increases rapidly, and they take the little increases and buy other alt coins with it... So I think the demand for other alt coins are increasingly highest since the current price of Bitcoin went up. 

1 hour ago, Ngoma said:

When people hold their Bitcoin their coin value increases rapidly, and they take the little increases and buy other alt coins with it... So I think the demand for other alt coins are increasingly highest since the current price of Bitcoin went up. 

I like your point here, they are investing more and more in both btc and alts :) 

1 hour ago, Ssociety said:

I like your point here, they are investing more and more in both btc and alts :) 

Its what I would literally do! But it's way too expensive and way to high for me to reach at this current level but am hustling legally as much as I can to earn at least half a coin before the end of the year! 

It appears now that Bitcoin is holding strong around 17k-19k, people are looking elsewhere for bigger growth potential. That's why altcoins have had so much attention lately, there's hope that one of them will go 1000x just like bitcoin did.

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

It appears now that Bitcoin is holding strong around 17k-19k, people are looking elsewhere for bigger growth potential. That's why altcoins have had so much attention lately, there's hope that one of them will go 1000x just like bitcoin did.

That's exactly what DASH is doing and I'm hoping that the same will happen to NEM and XRP. I've putten all my trust on those 2. 

From what I've seen, most newbies in bitcoin start with bitcoin and see a "potential" in other coins thinking they can also make bank on those altcoins with "undiscovered potential", when its just a random run-of-the-mill altcoin.

On 12/18/2017 at 09:51, Dan said:

do you by any chance know which if those alt coin will go $1000 before ending of the year? dash is over $1000 already

On 12/18/2017 at 15:12, siwakotisaurav said:

From what I've seen, most newbies in bitcoin start with bitcoin and see a "potential" in other coins thinking they can also make bank on those altcoins with "undiscovered potential", when its just a random run-of-the-mill altcoin.

You need to do more research before you speak like that. I dont know if you are focusing on any specific altcoin or any altcoin but many top altcoins have a certain goal in mind for which it has been created and not all altcoins are worthless. If you look at the stats at coinmarketcap the market dominance of bitcoin is almost always <50% which means the rest of the captalization is mostly in the altcoins and not bitcoin. It rose beyond 50% prior to bitcoin forks which is understandable but postforking we see this 44*45% BTC dominance.

Edited by UltraChief