singpays

Morning Tea

GUY POST THE TEA PICTURE PLEASE 

9 hours ago, Bojana said:

Nothing beats apple and cinnamon ones, especially during the cold winter days :$ I'm not a fan of milk in my tea, never seems to work for me :S

its u r chose but try one time milk tea my <3

I like a blended green and white tea. not too fancy for the herbals but some are ok(won't go out of the way to buy it).

oolong and pg tips for darker tea with a little honey lemon :)

I usually drink tea every day. Green tea has long been a favourite of mine, earl grey (with cream and sugar) is another good one. Chai tea lattes (with almond milk) are also good. Sleepytime tea (contains chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds) has always been a staple in my family. Usually I just buy variety packs of loose tea from a place called David's Tea which include flavours such as: guava cadabra, chai & mighty, moroccan mint, zestfully green, juicy orange... etc. Some of these are green, black, rooibos, pu'erh and whatever else teas, some yerba mate. None of this really answers you question though... I guess I just like tea.

4 hours ago, xMossx said:

I usually drink tea every day. Green tea has long been a favourite of mine, earl grey (with cream and sugar) is another good one. Chai tea lattes (with almond milk) are also good. Sleepytime tea (contains chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds) has always been a staple in my family. Usually I just buy variety packs of loose tea from a place called David's Tea which include flavours such as: guava cadabra, chai & mighty, moroccan mint, zestfully green, juicy orange... etc. Some of these are green, black, rooibos, pu'erh and whatever else teas, some yerba mate. None of this really answers you question though... I guess I just like tea.

Basically, reading this post make me have a teagasm xD