kleinerwicht

150k loan

2 hours ago, Serlite said:

He's still within the repayment window, so he isn't late yet. Let's be careful not to speak negatively of people before they've done something wrong...

he is 4 days late with my loan repayment i will give  him 12 hours more... then i will accuse ..

I'm managing to depo in the next days and you both get payed back. Sorry athena, but i thought we already talked in chat about it. I'm not planning to not pay back. I'm still there, but private trouble is forcing me to make decisions ...

1 minute ago, kleinerwicht said:

I'm managing to depo in the next days and you both get payed back. Sorry athena, but i thought we already talked in chat about it. I'm not planning to not pay back. I'm still there, but private trouble is forcing me to make decisions ...

yes we did talk hans and you told me in a few hours then u disappeared.. its xmas and im in need too... ok well atleast u replied .. i hope u sort your affairs out.. athena

12 minutes ago, kleinerwicht said:

Okay. Appreciate the update.

@kleinerwicht

Hans, your 10 days are up.

You were at the forum earlier and join a giveaway.

Yet, you did not give me any further update on when you are going to pay back this loan.

I am giving you one last call.

You have 24 hours to pay me back or I will have to report this as scam.

5 minutes ago, Memek said:

@kleinerwicht

Hans, your 10 days are up.

You were at the forum earlier and join a giveaway.

Yet, you did not give me any further update on when you are going to pay back this loan.

I am giving you one last call.

You have 24 hours to pay me back or I will have to report this as scam.

i will second this as you have an outstanding loan with me too...of 100k with interests

Screenshot_30.png

Edited by athena2007