sh4dow

Moderators need to be checked more strictly.

I've created a borrowing thread. It was removed because it was a "potential scam". They'd understand it wasn't if they read the whole thread. But okay.

As the new thread was posted on the chat, people said something, and I answered. Then a mod came, and approximate convo is below:

M: Moderator
S: sh4dowb (me)

M: You are a scammer
S: That's why I wrote "read before thinking it's a scam" on the thread title
M: Beginner scammers everywhere, etc..
S: If I say "you're a scammer", can you prove that you aren't?
M: Yes, I have reputation.
S: It's not a proof.
S: It doesn't mean that you will never be a scammer.
M: It does.
S: It doesn't.
M: You have no power here.

*muted*

It's a totally personal discussion/issue with the moderator. Forum admins removed my thread, OK, that's fine.
Just because he got mad at me, and "having power because of being a moderator", he muted me for 12 hours.

He's accusing me of being a scammer. So I do the same (not exactly. just saying "prove you aren't"). I get muted.

PD team should check moderators more strictly IMO.

Edited by sh4dow

Loans and any kind of borrowing threads are not up for discussion on chat. Moderators are very strict about it to avoid possible scams. I checked your profile and found that you have 0 profit and only 928 satoshis wagered. There is no wonder mod suspect you as a scammer (no offence). You are free to create a loan topic in https://forum.primedice.com/forum/lending/?id=84 this section. But, getting a loan depends upon your reputation and trust. Check chat rules by clicking the gear button under the chat box.

Hello.

You have been explained in the ticket you have submitted to the support that your thread was regarded as a potential scam, therefore it was removed by a forum mod. 

You have talked about it in the chat which was in conflict with the chat rule:

3. No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scams.

The security of our players is very important to us, therefore, the mod had to react and mute you.

Please, read the chat rules (gear icon below the chat box), or have a look at this topic:

1 hour ago, Kurian said:

Loans and any kind of borrowing threads are not up for discussion on chat. Moderators are very strict about it to avoid possible scams. I checked your profile and found that you have 0 profit and only 928 satoshis wagered. There is no wonder mod suspect you as a scammer (no offence). You are free to create a loan topic in https://forum.primedice.com/forum/lending/?id=84 this section. But, getting a loan depends upon your reputation and trust. Check chat rules by clicking the gear button under the chat box.

I know. I didn't want loan on the chat. I created a thread on forum, and it got removed.
Moderator called me scammer on the chat, so I responded.
And, I did not wager 928 satoshis. My PD username is "sh4dowb". My wagered is ~60 BTC, and I have ~1 BTC profit.

I can prove that I'm sh4dowb (12 hours later as I'm muted at the moment). Hope I don't get muted while proving something.

Also, I don't even want to have the Bitcoins. When my bot/strategy catches a moment & guesses next roll, I will give him account, and he will deposit & play. Or he can roll with 0 satoshis, like I did all day.

1 hour ago, Mirela said:

Hello.

You have been explained in the ticket you have submitted to the support that your thread was regarded as a potential scam, therefore it was removed by a forum mod. 

You have talked about it in the chat which was in conflict with the chat rule:

3. No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scams.

I did NOT request loan on the chat. I responded when moderator called me scammer.
So if I go call someone on the chat "scammer", and they defend theirselves, is that a violation also?

Can I say you are also a scammer, all moderators and players are scammers?

The moderator said "You are a scammer."
I said "Prove that you are not a scammer"
I got muted.

What is that?

3. No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scams

"I have reputation, I am not a scammer" = Not a violation
"Read before thinking it's a scam" + "Prove that you aren't a scammer" = Violation

Understandable, have a nice day. Keep muting people who's wanting a proof of someone's not scammer! It's gonna keep PD safe! :)

Edited by sh4dow

16 hours ago, sh4dow said:

I know. I didn't want loan on the chat. I created a thread on forum, and it got removed.
Moderator called me scammer on the chat, so I responded.
And, I did not wager 928 satoshis. My PD username is "sh4dowb". My wagered is ~60 BTC, and I have ~1 BTC profit.

I can prove that I'm sh4dowb (12 hours later as I'm muted at the moment). Hope I don't get muted while proving something.

Also, I don't even want to have the Bitcoins. When my bot/strategy catches a moment & guesses next roll, I will give him account, and he will deposit & play. Or he can roll with 0 satoshis, like I did all day.

I did NOT request loan on the chat. I responded when moderator called me scammer.
So if I go call someone on the chat "scammer", and they defend theirselves, is that a violation also?

Can I say you are also a scammer, all moderators and players are scammers?

The moderator said "You are a scammer."
I said "Prove that you are not a scammer"
I got muted.

What is that?

3. No suspicious behavior that can be seen as potential scams

"I have reputation, I am not a scammer" = Not a violation
"Read before thinking it's a scam" + "Prove that you aren't a scammer" = Violation

Understandable, have a nice day. Keep muting people who's wanting a proof of someone's not scammer! It's gonna keep PD safe! :)

Mods are mods for a reason and certain trust is given to them. We do not (or really rarely) question their decisions, mutes are justified in 99% of the cases. 

Follow the Chat Rules on chat, Forum Rules on Forum and you will be fine. 

Have a nice day!