MateuszHDHR1

5 Bitcoins for solving a puzzle

"The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato"

A bitcoin enthusiast known as @con_artist on twitter has been revealing cryptic clues regarding the private key for a a bitcoin address holding 4.87 BTC!

People from all over have been frantically trying to solve this epic puzzle to unlock the key to $72,000 USD.

Address: https://blockchain.info/address/1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd

What do you guys think? If anyone can solve this I would not be angry for 1% of the winnings for showing it to you :D

Just now, Noahbreezy said:

That sounds crazy to me! 5btc! 

But only geniuses will solve it probs...

It was posted April 3 2015... so i guess even geniuses can't

Or it is a superhigh level of trolling...

But the last one was for like 3.60 btc as I remember and there was someone who made it

Just now, MateuszHDHR1 said:

If u can find some clues dont mind sharing ;D

That would make me share the pot with a lot of people here :D

so.. as far as I can say.. keep it simple.. look at your own paperkey.. its not hard finding the right words.. but finding enough and the right  order is the trick here. What if one thing means 2 words like the pigeon? Could be white pigeon or mean peace.

Just now, Jinchuriki said:

This is so interesting, so let's say you find the answer. How and where to input it and what form it will be? Adress is in this form 1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd , what is the solution's form supposed to be?

The solution is a private key, which has the same use as the seed, with this you can just create a wallet.dat file (if im right)

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Private_key

Just now, Noahbreezy said:

ooh, but then it's actually the simplest puzzle ever... 

or not

Absolutely not! You have to find 14( guess so) words. In the right order. 

Even if you know all the words, there are 87178291200 possibilities.

you need to find the words and the system behind it. That’s what it makes so hard

Just now, CaptainLorca said:

you need to find the words and the system behind it. That’s what it makes so hard

Haha, I know I was just joking. xD Don't worry I'm not yet that stupid... :D 

Just now, CaptainLorca said:

you are still wrong, private key looks similar like the public key, so there are no words, just random letters :)

Okay.. thats really a tough thing here. So lets gather what we know so far:

• white pigeon (peace)
  • phoenix
  • knight (horse)
  • bishop (runner)
  • bell (and that lighty stuff?!)
  • 6 red string
  • leaves or ivy
  • flames

everything seems to work together. Maybe there is something about the relations to each other? It is all based on a chessfield.
the field has 63 single squares.

The signs in the corner are organized in two. Which make 2 and 2.

Edited by CaptainLorca

6 minutes ago, Jinchuriki said:

So it's like E9873D79C6D87DC0FB6A5778633389 or it's 14 words?

Its like E9873D79C6D87DC0FB6A5778633389 or it can look the same as the adress i guess, not the words

Also the chessfield is 7x9 ;D this is really strange to decode, check the bitcointalk for what people think

The last one needed Cryptography, the morse code, the riddles and so on to decode it ;D

5 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Its like E9873D79C6D87DC0FB6A5778633389 or it can look the same as the adress i guess, not the words

Also the chessfield is 7x9 ;D this is really strange to decode, check the bitcointalk for what people think

The last one needed Cryptography, the morse code, the riddles and so on to decode it ;D

So you have to know crypto and morse nerd stuff or someone without that knowledge could solve it you think>?

1 minute ago, Jinchuriki said:

So you have to know crypto and morse nerd stuff or someone without that knowledge could solve it you think>?

Well, there are people that know that crypto shit and stuff, still the puzzle isnt solved since 2015... I guess if you don't know the cryptography and so..

you are just fucked and not worth to waste your time xD

Well.. on bitcointalk there not sure what they're actually looking for. Just guessing too. But a lot farer then we are here actually. Nobody know exactly how to get the key. But a lot of good guesses.. but I think we have to go all the way here again.. there are 28 pages and.. thats a lot to read.

So.. if no one can sum up what happened on the 28 pages.. you need to read it all or work this way on yourself.

And maybe its easier as we think.

Edited by CaptainLorca

1 minute ago, CaptainLorca said:

Well.. on bitcointalk there not sure what they're actually looking for. Just guessing too. But a lot farer then we are here actually. Nobody know exactly how to get the key. But a lot of good guesses.. but I think we have to go all the way here again.. there are 28 pages and.. thats a lot to read.

So.. if no one can sum up what happened on the 28 pages.. you need to read it all or work this way on yourself.

And maybe its easier as we think.

That's what I thought at the start, maybe he made the last puzzle so easy...