Jump to content
jamelyn

Someone still uses bitcoin faucets?

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, jamelyn said:

I would be glad if you could share good faucets. Thanks.

Faucets are useless and a waste of time if you ask me. But I had a big list of faucets once and most of them are now closed for long. The only one standing there is freebitco.in but it gives only 13sats per hour. But I managed to get 30 referrals there

Here is the link - http://freebitco.in/?r=2715691

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now the collector of bitcoins is not important well that mining of bitcoin is there to invest at least makes sense and now Satoshi collector this is not true and requires time and nerves that unfortunately is not profitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

use freebitcoin.in and faucethub.io both are legit websites.. In faucethub you can claim from different faucets using single account.. But, it's super slow, due to the rise of btc rate faucet only gives upto 50 sats maximum.

Edited by Kurian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kurian said:

use freebitcoin.in and faucethub.io both are legit websites.. In faucethub you can claim from different faucets using single account.. But, it's super slow, due to the rise of btc rate faucet only gives upto 50 sats maximum.

LOL honestly that brain dead mexicantarget guy is one person who runs that faucethub network after facuetbox shut it doors down. He is the only person who make real good amount from the faucet hunters who get dust amounts. Even when BTC price was lower it was the same thing. Faucet hunting was never really profitable after BTC touched 1000USD. For me they are a waste of time, electricity and internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

LOL honestly that brain dead mexicantarget guy is one person who runs that faucethub network after facuetbox shut it doors down. He is the only person who make real good amount from the faucet hunters who get dust amounts. Even when BTC price was lower it was the same thing. Faucet hunting was never really profitable after BTC touched 1000USD. For me they are a waste of time, electricity and internet

yeah i know.. i don't use it anymore.. faucets are waste of time now,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14.12.2017 в 03:42, sboriz сказал:

можно найти здесь http://ifaucet.net/?ref=509861

вы коллекционер, вы используете? есть хоть какая-то прибыль? Я не терпеливый человек. Это не пустая трата времени? не?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, togiy said:

faucets are waste of time now .. they paying very small amounts so .. better to not bothering.

Hell I think faucets are going to be closed soon enough. If bitcoin remains above 15000 USD then its going to be the end of faucets. Nobody will be able to complete their minimum amounts for withdrawal and thus they will all leave faucets. However we have some beggars who like free money so that will remain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are more free faucets:

https://bitcoinker.com/?r=1PaEPLwbCxGgj3hJuLDybmwmXtahcX8ugU

http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=2A2A57881831

http://bitfun.co/?ref=5993134E90BE

http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=deaeec60a968

still it takes a lot of work. I can make daily about 1000k sats.. but you need to work on it steady.

you need to decide for yourself if it’s worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RevStardust said:

I use freebitcoin, but more in the hopes of someday winning the lottery there than for the faucet itself. Or in the hopes of rolling that 1000 in the faucet that gives you 200 dollars.

the high faucet i ever claimed onnfreebitcoin is 0.0002 satoshi if i could remember, but i don't know if the lottery is real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

the high faucet i ever claimed onnfreebitcoin is 0.0002 satoshi if i could remember, but i don't know if the lottery is real

I claimed a few of the non-basic faucet prizes, but never the highest one. And I also don't know if the lottery is real. But it's not like I waste too much time into it anyways. If I randomly win 1 BTC out of the blue, hey, worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://faucetgame.com/r/9167343

 

i don't other then to chat from time to time but most of them also have a life outside of the internet.

It's got rules and it pays a chat box and rain sometimes huge rain.

i usually just blow it on tickets and dice anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, diku said:

http://faucetgame.com/r/9167343

 

i don't other then to chat from time to time but most of them also have a life outside of the internet.

It's got rules and it pays a chat box and rain sometimes huge rain.

i usually just blow it on tickets and dice anyways.

I go to this site.. there is written you can play 4 free without registration. I try to faucet.. then I need to login. If I want to register, I end up at the mainpage.. tellin me i don't need to be registered to play. Wicked site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

I go to this site.. there is written you can play 4 free without registration. I try to faucet.. then I need to login. If I want to register, I end up at the mainpage.. tellin me i don't need to be registered to play. Wicked site.

Might have been an oversight, or an update that the main page got overlooked. I sent MexicanTarget a PM over on bctalk. Pretty sure they took the free accounts down due to botting abuse.

It's pay to chat and chatting in chatbox rains. But if you create a bot to login with free account and chat "wow" or "hi" or "nice win" 15 times that adds the 150 sats to the rainbot. now do that by the thousands and your making the rain bot disperse "try out" satoshi.

Nothing wicked about that now is there.. Maybe your sore and I'm going out on a limb here and assuming you got caught in the past I dunno but pretty much the only people knocking any of Mexi's sites are cheaters who got caught.

Any who, he owns Faucethub.io

Pretty sure Mexi's not init to scam people doing work for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2017 at 22:56, UltraChief said:

Faucets are useless and a waste of time if you ask me. But I had a big list of faucets once and most of them are now closed for long. The only one standing there is freebitco.in but it gives only 13sats per hour. But I managed to get 30 referrals there

Here is the link - http://freebitco.in/?r=2715691

freebitco.in is really good i use this since october from now but if i will bet i lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, diku said:

Might have been an oversight, or an update that the main page got overlooked. I sent MexicanTarget a PM over on bctalk. Pretty sure they took the free accounts down due to botting abuse.

It's pay to chat and chatting in chatbox rains. But if you create a bot to login with free account and chat "wow" or "hi" or "nice win" 15 times that adds the 150 sats to the rainbot. now do that by the thousands and your making the rain bot disperse "try out" satoshi.

Nothing wicked about that now is there.. Maybe your sore and I'm going out on a limb here and assuming you got caught in the past I dunno but pretty much the only people knocking any of Mexi's sites are cheaters who got caught.

Any who, he owns Faucethub.io

Pretty sure Mexi's not init to scam people doing work for him.

 

You got me wrong here. It says you can play/claim without registration. If I go for it, it asks me to login.

then i tried to register and it brought me direct back to the landingpage where it says i don‘t need a registration

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, johnjeff said:

freebitco.in is really good i use this since october from now but if i will bet i lose.

if that is the case, dont bet just claim the from faucet and buy there lottery tickets. and hope ti positive results

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×