DavidLife

Primedice withdraw should be lowered

7 hours ago, skywallkee said:

I don't think that lowering the withdraw limit will solve something. Bitcoin will increase in price more and more and if it'd be to lower the withdraw, then it would become eventually 0. And to be serious, anything under 400k is pretty worthless... Even if you'd withdraw 400k, on any wallet you'd have prices way higher than your balance in order to transfer what you've got on primedice. Blockchain put a 100k fee on every wallet in there (maybe not all of them made this change YET, but will soon). So having any amount under 400k is really useless in any wallet.

you really have a point

Hi lay666,

We are tired that you are paying unnecessarily high fees on your Bitcoin transfers,

and because of that, we are covering all your Primedice depositing transaction costs.

And what about withdraw transaction fees?

How long time do you need to make a decision?)))

personally i think 0.004 for minimum WD is to high, imo 0.002 is a fair amount for min WD.

i think you should be able to withdraw  10k sats minimum , all tho the transaction fee is much higher and doesn't make sense to do that, i think it re-assures the player that a WD is possible pretty much with no restrictions apart from transaction fee.

even when the fees for primedice was 30k, i usually get my widrawals within the day or just few hours- yes i can wait up to 24 hrs rather than paying 90k for my money to arrive in 1 min.. whats the rush anyway? lol 90k is stil with worth for me.. i do hope primedice will do something about this.. why stake is only 30k and pd 3x? anyways like @athena2007 who am i anyway as well? :)