DavidLife

Primedice withdraw should be lowered

Maybe they can add a lower withdrawal that's not instant. One that happens weekly, so they process all the transactions together instead of making a ton of small ones constantly.

I'm not sure how it works, but for example freebitcoin allows a weekly low fee withdrawal, so I imagine there's a way to reduce the fees while performing all transactions together.

7 hours ago, Bojana said:

The fee has been increased temporarily, because some withdrawals were stuck on Blockchain for a long period of time, over 4 days sometimes. Hopefully, it will be soon reset back to the original one :) 

Thank you for info

Edited by lay666

On 1/11/2018 at 22:28, nytewind said:

put it in a nice constructive post they do listen...... maybe can't act on everything but they try to at least listen

Thank you mate, I will put it in a post but it gonna take me sometime.. It will take time to make a good constructive post .. But I will eventually 

I am good with the current withdrawal limit. Why?

- lowering it would cause blockchain traffic.

- having that limit makes us win more. I mean, it makes us bet wisely. You get this, I know.

Instead of lowering the withdrawal limit, lower down the withdrawal fee back to 30k. Hahahaha. Peace out!

1 hour ago, Dboyeric said:

it is a bit high, but the support said it's just a temporary solution, that it will be fixed to custom soon

Only after network returns to normal sad :( Im still waiting for this shit to return to it. Making my withdrawals painfull...

9 hours ago, dubultkraans said:

Just an fast idea. If You have some friend on PD, You can make joined withdrawal to split fee. Later move funds to other alt coins for example, to send to each other. 

That's basically like a bank account inside PD....

I don't think that lowering the withdraw limit will solve something. Bitcoin will increase in price more and more and if it'd be to lower the withdraw, then it would become eventually 0. And to be serious, anything under 400k is pretty worthless... Even if you'd withdraw 400k, on any wallet you'd have prices way higher than your balance in order to transfer what you've got on primedice. Blockchain put a 100k fee on every wallet in there (maybe not all of them made this change YET, but will soon). So having any amount under 400k is really useless in any wallet.