DavidLife

Primedice withdraw should be lowered

PD has lowered the amount of faucet which makes sense tbh as the price fluctuates and becomes worth more, but with that in mind PD should also be thinking about the minimum withdraw limits as the price increases.The min withdraw is 0.004 (which as of this moment is $60 +) I think that it should have been lowered a while ago, but now that BTC is even higher this min withdraw limit shouldn't be where it's at.I think that PD should lower the amount to a fair amount that correlates with the price

In my humble opinion, smaller amounts do not make much sense, you end up losing a lot in transaction fees.....

By the way, transaction fees here are lower than in most other sites, they are probably not charging the complete amount of the fee on players.

A custom WD fee would be nice, and was already talked about several times, apparently it is difficult to change the coding of the wallets inside PD....

9 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

In my humble opinion, smaller amounts do not make much sense, you end up losing a lot in transaction fees.....

By the way, transaction fees here are lower than in most other sites, they are probably not charging the complete amount of the fee on players.

A custom WD fee would be nice, and was already talked about several times, apparently it is difficult to change the coding of the wallets inside PD....

yea true but I think at least a 100-200k min withdraw is more reasonable than 400k I mean anything less is better tbh especially as the price keeps getting higher

3 hours ago, Ssociety said:

I think it must depend on the current  price of btc xD I guess that would be awesome ..

Much Better to lower the withdrawal 

Edited by jamelyn

6 hours ago, Ssociety said:

I don't know if they would agree with that hahah xD 

Micro would never agree to all this barking, guys forget about this minimum withdrawal  campaign, it's not going to happen. 

36 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

that is the spirit, focus on winning big and withdraw

Yeah right for now focus on winning so the maximum withdarw will get.but its too hard to win all day bust.

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

The fee has been increased temporarily, because some withdrawals were stuck on Blockchain for a long period of time, over 4 days sometimes. Hopefully, it will be soon reset back to the original one :) 

Thank you for the information @bojana....  Good to hear