Sign in to follow this  
Aljohn1997

What is a skill you'd like to learn and why?

I want to learn high memory skill.

it's very useful and clever to have that.

Totally agree with you kitt to have a unforgettable memory will help you in 99% of Life situations and I think you can only profit from it

Totally agree with you kitt to have a unforgettable memory will help you in 99% of Life situations and I think you can only profit from it

You only welcome the positive side of having that skill. What about not forgetting the painful and bad experiences of your life? Everything is fresh from your head in might lead to a backlash to your life too.

You only welcome the positive side of having that skill. What about not forgetting the painful and bad experiences of your life? Everything is fresh from your head in might lead to a backlash to your life too.

I know what you mean and I know that a lot of these people who got this skill can´t really live a normal life because of that memories I would go further and say alot of these people are not very good at communicating but I still would love to remember all those old memories maybe you are able to put the bad memories in a special corner in your brain ;)