Mistletoe

When Do You Stop?

22 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

We all have different strategies when dicing here. Some stops after getting a significant amount of profit, while some stop after a consecutive reds.

How do you know you should stop? When Do You Stop?

I would suggest people to stop when they have reached a certain goal. That goal needs to be predetermined and not made during the play. Its important to be realistic about the goal and not overthink it. Because changing the goal in the middle of the game will lead to bad consequences.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

We all have different strategies when dicing here. Some stops after getting a significant amount of profit, while some stop after a consecutive reds.

How do you know you should stop? When Do You Stop?

when i start to play i always set my limit. winning or loosing i have limitations.... in winning if i triple my balance i will keep my winning and play on the next day.... in loosing well i only play what i afford to lose... 

10 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

when i start to play i always set my limit. winning or loosing i have limitations.... in winning if i triple my balance i will keep my winning and play on the next day.... in loosing well i only play what i afford to lose... 

"Only play the amount you afford to lose." I like that :D

8 hours ago, rembo2 said:

I stop when the balance is at zero.xD

Same xD thats why i posted this topic. I want and i need to know when to stop xD

38 minutes ago, ktfor57 said:

After every big win better to put a full stop 

I know its right, but... Its too $#@*! Hard to stop when youre winning! xD

Everyone has different tells for when to stop, but there has to be a time to stop or you WILL lose.

• Setting a goal ahead of time on how much you wanna win (a realistic goal, not something like "I'll stop when I'm rich").
  • Setting an amount that after you lose you will stop. If you lose big you may want to double your bet and win it back, and that's how you end up at 0 balance. Yes, you may win that super risky bet and it'd be amazing, but it's not worth the risk.