daemon7777

NiceHash SCAM or ?

Just went online after a few days away and saw in PD chat that ppl are talking about NiceHash Hacked ... regarding the 14k USD for 1 BTC 

image.thumb.png.992c45dac003e7b595409080dc806307.png

Strange thing is that the site is down but the miner was still working but showing 0 ( ZERO ) balance ...

I had a little over 400 USD worth so i am not one of the many who lost "a lot" but still it is WOW , wtf ? ....

I just DO NOT KNOW what to believe ! @ first it was 70 USD or so minimum payout when reached that was transfered to the miners wallet and last few weeks but not more than one month it did calculate a minimal payment of 100k or such so i just don;t know if they closed shop and went away with other ppls money or what is advertised about being hacked... it just seems so hard to belive ! damn it ...

This is the typical exit scam strategy if you ask me. This has been done by scam faucets, ICO scams which declare they had been hacked and all could mining sites. As a matter of fact one should know this by now that most could mining sites dont do any mining whatsoever. They are simple scams set up to lure newbies who fall for them.

Let this be a lesson to all of you people who invested in cloud mining sites which are disguised ponzi/HYIP/MLM schemes. They will collapse at any time and no one knows how much profit or loss a specific investor may make.

1 hour ago, Ssociety said:

lol I thought this is the Nicehash miner, the desktop app. xD 

it is they are just spaming without having any idea about what ...

image.thumb.png.aa0e087ec8351e286a4864c22e0f05ab.png

BTW " They are truly sorry " 

Edited by daemon7777

I was mining with nicehash and even lost a little money when this event occurred. I wanted to believe that they will return , but it seems to me that more we will not see them.