Edward

Suggest some Christmas giveaways!

3 hours ago, TrippyMatt said:

you should do a giveaway for whoever rolls a number of your choice. maybe a number that relates to christmas. maybe first to roll a 12.25 for december 25th.

an interesting idea, I endorse you 

May be designing Primedice layout with respect to Christmas and apart from giveaway prize money to 1st to 10th positions or so, also making the first winning Primedice layout as the layout for the Primedice on 25th December. This is would be a very good motivation and honour to the winner. Thankyou Primedice  :) 

5 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Pictures of Christmas food and drink, ofc with a PrimeDice ID sign and player name, no downloaded pics......

yes sounds great out and about too and fun for everyone

Edited by athena2007

7 hours ago, carlooch said:

How about give back the faucets that we earned instead of this 100 Satoshi bullshit.

You can't forget that BTC is close to $13k so that's kinda pointless asking for a higher faucet (you can start to think about a lower faucet if BTC keep going up nonstop to be honest :P )

About the ideas, please don't forget that Christmas is a christianity date so some cultures don't celebrate Christmas (Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism...), they only respect the date... and countries like Russia, for example, celebrate on a different date (January 7)..

With this said I think a giveaway based on pictures of Christmas foods and drinks, houses, trees or even people dressed for Christmas could be a bad call and even be taken as a lack of respect from those that are not christians 

I came up with Mr. and Mrs. primedice primedice chat for English and for Russian chat and they will give the rain at Christmas give everyone. Still have the inscription red and with a cap primedice to do and the snow theme then it will be a Christmas mood and a bit of accompanying music so it will be better I think 2018 is at stake thank you!

Everybody gets 100 btc!! xD joking

• You have to post a picture of your christmas tree. Mods and support will be judges. The most beautiful tree wins!! :D 
  • We have to write our own christmas poem and the best poem wins. Might be boring tho
  • 24/24 chat games with 100k prizes instead of 50k?