connesa

Buying bitcoin at the current price?

since bitcoin is really pumping high nowadays was it still healthy to take a risk buying?at the price of 11k$ per 1btc? altho some says they will still buy some for the future,its not a good idea for me.id rather wait a drop down price before buying...you guys what do u think?

12 minutes ago, connesa said:

since bitcoin is really pumping high nowadays was it still healthy to take a risk buying?at the price of 11k$ per 1btc? altho some says they will still buy some for the future,its not a good idea for me.id rather wait a drop down price before buying...you guys what do u think?

I dont think a dip will happen anytime soon. It seems that the pump is going on and the slightest dip is the time you should buy. Anything below 10k may happen if too much FUD starts to happen but is less likely to make any difference since after the dump there will be a huge pump again. So I guess you should wait - but for how long that I cannot say.

1 minute ago, UltraChief said:

I dont think a dip will happen anytime soon. It seems that the pump is going on and the slightest dip is the time you should buy. Anything below 10k may happen if too much FUD starts to happen but is less likely to make any difference since after the dump there will be a huge pump again. So I guess you should wait - but for how long that I cannot say.

short dump as for 2k or 3k will do....bitcoin may not go down that low but still atleast it lessen right?

1 minute ago, connesa said:

short dump as for 2k or 3k will do....bitcoin may not go down that low but still atleast it lessen right?

I cant say anything surely since we saw the growth of bitcoin in the last few months and thus its a bit unpredictable for now. But yes a pump will continue but a dump may happen. You need to keep a lookout for the dump. As I prefer to do, I set a buy order at a target price and then leave it. If bitcoin touches that price that order is automatically executed even if I am logged out of the exchange.

3 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I cant say anything surely since we saw the growth of bitcoin in the last few months and thus its a bit unpredictable for now. But yes a pump will continue but a dump may happen. You need to keep a lookout for the dump. As I prefer to do, I set a buy order at a target price and then leave it. If bitcoin touches that price that order is automatically executed even if I am logged out of the exchange.

already got some php in my coins ph wallet,so i can easily convert to btc any time.....im only using etherdelta for exchange and thats only for airdrop tokens.well lets hope and pray that we will be given a chance to earn.

in my opinion hmmmm, i wont buy btc but instead i buy another altcoins that has a potential to rise up like btc, but if your a super risky person go buy, think prediction of btc this end of the year go to $11.5k or $12 k.

29 minutes ago, connesa said:

Its really hard to conclude. But if will touch to 10k $ per bitcoin then we should buy 

29 minutes ago, connesa said:

Its really hard to conclude. But if will touch to 10k $ per bitcoin then we should buy 

3 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

$10k hmmm..think there is a posible it will hit again..as i can see in the grap of btc there is a time that is down meaninh its is posible it will hit it at that value

13 minutes ago, maffie said:

for me too risky .. id go for ETH good news by 2018 :)

Ethereum is a good coin to buy at the current price and recently people have been buying a lot of ether as well and that is pumping the price. Its agood choice for future true but bitcoin should be even bigger by next year.

9 minutes ago, Ace said:

in my opinion hmmmm, i wont buy btc but instead i buy another altcoins that has a potential to rise up like btc, but if your a super risky person go buy, think prediction of btc this end of the year go to $11.5k or $12 k.

By the end of this year BTC will reach 12k USD and may cross even beyond that. So if you thinking of buying then a good time to buy is now. Or else this price may get crossed in the bull run.

13 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Ethereum is a good coin to buy at the current price and recently people have been buying a lot of ether as well and that is pumping the price. Its agood choice for future true but bitcoin should be even bigger by next year.

By the end of this year BTC will reach 12k USD and may cross even beyond that. So if you thinking of buying then a good time to buy is now. Or else this price may get crossed in the bull run.

exactly my point,better than buying btc at its peak ill chose eth rather.also a potential investment right?

14 hours ago, connesa said:

what if the price don't drop and the current price will be the floor price then you will miss the opputunity to earn more from your money. 

1 hour ago, ktfor57 said:

The way the bitcoin price is rising, it is very alluring to buy but should be a bit cautious as every fast rise has bits of small but fast falls. Would think of buying below $10K price

what if bitcoin don't fall below 10k USD? you will be left then hehe

7 minutes ago, Br1 said:

what if bitcoin don't fall below 10k USD? you will be left then hehe

That is not going to happen in most cases. There has been recent mainstream acceptance of crypto and people are investing in it. Now before new year people are buying and stockpiling. There maybe a dump after December but lets see how low that gets. That would be a good time to buy.

Edited by UltraChief

20 hours ago, connesa said:

just wait a little more the fee is too high right now, it will go down for sure... xD