Jump to content
ChrisWilhelm

From Faucet

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, ChrisWilhelm said:

What is your best strat for earn something when wi start with faucet ?

Well the faucet is not for making money from the site - at least not intended to be. You can supposed to make a deposit and then play with that. Then why is the faucet there? The faucet is supposed to be used in between deposits to kill time, testing new strategies and for simply testing out how the rolls happen.

Now there have been many people who have won big being lucky from the faucet. Also the site allows any withdrawals that you make from faucets earnings. But be careful if you abuse the faucet then you will get muted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 03:10, UltraChief said:

Well the faucet is not for making money from the site - at least not intended to be. You can supposed to make a deposit and then play with that. Then why is the faucet there? The faucet is supposed to be used in between deposits to kill time, testing new strategies and for simply testing out how the rolls happen.

Now there have been many people who have won big being lucky from the faucet. Also the site allows any withdrawals that you make from faucets earnings. But be careful if you abuse the faucet then you will get muted.

cheers to this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 06:39, GokuHF said:

As I stated within a previous thread. I used the base bet technique and change my payouts. I've personally gone from faucet to 380k.

not bad - hit that .0043 mark dude you're so close!!!

 

I did write a dandy little dicebot script feel free to hit me up for it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2017 at 19:39, GokuHF said:

As I stated within a previous thread. I used the base bet technique and change my payouts. I've personally gone from faucet to 380k.

That's quite impressive! Yeah been 2 weeks for me and I still haven't tried faucet. Prolly won't be able to in a few weeks still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, togiy said:

trying to earn from only faucet is bad and shamefull idea.better deposit and if you lose it then use faucet.

agreed. faucet is there to learn on and frankly if u aint depositing a lot u shuodln't be trying to pull from faucet anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nytewind said:

agreed. faucet is there to learn on and frankly if u aint depositing a lot u shuodln't be trying to pull from faucet anyway

But some guys are good with it (faucet)  that they make a lot starting with faucet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kayboytobad said:

But some guys are good with it (faucet)  that they make a lot starting with faucet 

I guess you did not got the point we talking about.We meant it is not ethical if you only depend on faucet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Just pump a depo in. That’s just fair. 

Anyway somewhen you tried to often to go somewhere with the faucet and you‘ll be permmuted and you have to depo to play again.

But it possible you play with faucet up to a level you can withdraw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mirgo1791 said:

reducing emotional stress e the use of bot.

as faucet valued less, to commit w disciplines on strategics as following presettled rules.

if I could delete this post or make you rewrite it I would... 

 

we all know dicebot has no emotions thus  has flaws and advantages-- there is another thread for dicebot we're not talking about dicebot and random strings of nonsense words

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 04:55, ravenyvolle said:

It is actually hard to earn from faucet only. Really hard.Better deposit at least even a small amount so that you can profit . 

1) no it's not if you don't try to recover lost bets immediately.

2) make a deposit

16 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

I heard you can only withdraw if you made at least one deposit

this is true - faucet is for fun not for getting rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×