CaptainLorca

What are you currently listening to

18 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Not Raf camaro @Mirela?

I'm listening to this:

Oh yeah, I listen to my liebe Raf every day, at least one song xD but I need to mix up my playlist a bit, otherwise I'll go crazy from all the German I don't understand xD 

Myke singing... it doesn't sound bad :P Love this song, btw, and love the Hangover movies :P 

1 hour ago, Mirela said:

Oh yeah, I listen to my liebe Raf every day, at least one song xD but I need to mix up my playlist a bit, otherwise I'll go crazy from all the German I don't understand xD 

Myke singing... it doesn't sound bad :P Love this song, btw, and love the Hangover movies :P 

xD... this band is the one, i really want to see on the festival (where raf camaro is)... better than that german rap bs :P

Many good songs in here, always a pleasure to share with you friends! Here's one of the tracks i'm listening to atm, cheers! :D

Edited by MrNice23

2 minutes ago, CryptoDadlol said:

Best show ever... if you're into having your brain abused and totally fucked with. 10/10!

show is amazing surely it will show the downside of technology which we enjoy very much. But unlike other shows they don't end a story with a happy ending rather they show the overall result which affects our whole life. And the direction are also amazing, as you can't guess what will going to happen which also makes its mysterious and curious.

3 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

xD... this band is the one, i really want to see on the festival (where raf camaro is)... better than that german rap bs :P

I could definitely listen to this, I like it :P 

And come on, he's not that bad, even was at Rock am Ring :P  <RafLiebe3 xD 

3 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Many good songs in here, always a pleasure to share with you friends! Here's one of the tracks i'm listening to atm, cheers! :D

@MrNice23 why were you not posting this earlier? :D This will be on my playlist in the next days on repeat! 

Got one for you (assuming you haven't heard it already and it's not too mainstream for you :P) This one:

I don't understand the lyrics at all and it's not the style I usually listen to but there is something in this song that touch my soul, can't put words on it exactly but I can repeat the song for hours.

I discovered the clip because of this song from IAM (one of the most prominent rap french group) and I had to know from where their sample was.