MegaBetzZz

The best moment of your life

Hi it's me again, Nicholas (Megabetz) I would like to know from you what you have happened in your goddamn life) sorry for being rude. Please write a comment the future I will write it in the comments if you have any interest.

2 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

Лучший момент в моей жизни - рождение сына.:x

congratulations to you with very good news and is he big? or still a child may I know?

Just now, rembo2 said:

Уже десять лет, но это самое яркое событие в моей жизни.

Oh this is so great but still I congratulate you after 10 years because I didn't know))) my best moment is when I met the most unique not repeatable bride. We are expecting a baby is the best moment of my entire life but there is still) but more about this in later will tell )

2 minutes ago, Fasz said:

когда вы выигрываете пару биттов))

I think the money and bitcoins are not more important than family) but still did not stop to win the 100 bitcoins in 5 minutes)) hahaha then I will be very very happy people all over the world and not skem will not share)) so who did not understand that was sarcasm)

1 minute ago, MegaBetzZz said:

Oh this is so great but still I congratulate you after 10 years because I didn't know))) my best moment is when I met the most unique not repeatable bride. We are expecting a baby is the best moment of my entire life but there is still) but more about this in later will tell )

Thanks bro. I wish you that your dreams come true. Good luck in everything.

2 minutes ago, jbenjaminy said:

это было для меня :Dнесколько лет назад (BTC всего 200 долларов или около того в то время)big_hit.thumb.jpg.f09cc6e1f5c3543bfa38b0e2612654db.jpg

again money is not more important than family)) but for someone like) Oh, if you left a few bitcoins ) then you'll be swimming with money bro)))

6 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

Лучший момент в моей жизни - это когда я недавно получил повышение? Я этого не ожидал. Я так благодарен за окружающих меня людей, потому что они мне доверяли.

congratulations on your promotion what promoted you at work increased? )) my best moment when I met the first friend and still friends I really appreciate it and every year we remember how we met)

1 hour ago, jbenjaminy said:

this was it for me :D few years back (BTC only $200 or so at the time)big_hit.thumb.jpg.f09cc6e1f5c3543bfa38b0e2612654db.jpg

I hope you kept them until today.:)

4 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

Надеюсь, вы сохранили их до сегодняшнего дня.:)

to yet no we're trying to fill 1 bitcoin so )) he is not retained like )) damn where I was in 2008? ((

3 hours ago, MegaBetzZz said:

congratulations on your promotion what promoted you at work increased? )) my best moment when I met the first friend and still friends I really appreciate it and every year we remember how we met)

My salary increased a good amount.

where did you meet your friend?

Just now, Zephiera said:

Моя зарплата увеличилась.

где вы встретили своего друга?

it's very funny, I congratulate you! I met my friend when I was little before my sister and friend's sister were best friends) that's how we met) so it turns out it's hereditary)

21 hours ago, MegaBetzZz said:

it's very funny, I congratulate you! I met my friend when I was little before my sister and friend's sister were best friends) that's how we met) so it turns out it's hereditary)

Thanks! Ohh what a small world for you guys ?

9 hours ago, Kayboytobad said:

Я думаю, что моя еще впереди

ahead you mean the adventure ahead, or the life ahead of you why I did not understand you write differently if you are not hard

23 hours ago, MegaBetzZz said:

ahead you mean the adventure ahead, or the life ahead of you why I did not understand you write differently if you are not hard

I mean the best moment for me is not here yet.... Still a long way to go for me.. 

On 19.12.2017 at 11:02, Kingroller said:

Когда я держу btc в своем кошельке. ?

share with your bitcoin)) just kidding of course you fucking happy go your account hack is also a joke))))

So.. I really had to think about the best moment of my life (so far) before I could answer!

but now with my job application thing running.. best moment was that i changed my mind a year ago and started doin what I want and not what society or the government want me to do