CaptainLorca

Satoshi Transactions

2 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

hmm, could it be that someone with the same account name was banned or deleted before?

Nope. Lorca wasn't a thing back then. I would bet some replaced ID maybe. I got an old ID of a member that no longer exists, but the database entries of Satoshi to this ID wasn't deleted.

2 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Nope. Lorca wasn't a thing back then. I would bet some replaced ID maybe. I got an old ID of a member that no longer exists, but the database entries of Satoshi to this ID wasn't deleted.

You sure bout that? Or is that what you suppose? 

Anyways, I think PD gives rewards to those who find bugs. Don't forget to ask for it.

Just now, Noahbreezy said:

You sure bout that? Or is that what you suppose? 

Anyways, I think PD gives rewards to those who find bugs. Don't forget to ask for it.

If I'm right, I want a reward now! haha

Yeah.. must be the ID.. you wire tables in databases via ID. Maybe  it is just an accident.. can't look that up. 

But found out which transactions I got.. @mgod -> last entry 4/9/2017

Which would make my suppose wrong. Maybe something went wrong in the database and we share the same ID for the transactions table

3 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Yeah.. that is not deleted at all.. I just don't have permission. Or maybe its the forums software way to tell its deleted.

I checked different, older entries there. Everyone I checked link back to posts of mgod.

I think you are a hacker dude xD , don't pretend..

It appears that your account history was linked up to another users during the previous period of Pay per Post. This is no issue as the funds aren't actually in your account, its just showing their transaction history.

I will look at wiping all history and see if we can start again.