timox17

680k from 100k [almost busted, rage betting]

Hi everyone :D,

So yesterday i did a deposit from 100k and was playing all day long with my bot, At about 23:00 in the night i had 400k made from 100k.
So what i wanted is to withdraw with 430k so i have 400k on my wallet total after the withdraw.
I was on my last 100x hunt and did hit about 10+ times on the 100x that day (no jokes),
But what happened was i almost busted and had 1k left on 100x so i was already thinking that i lost all.
The final bet 1k on 100x did hit and i didn't wanna continue playing with 100k so i went all in on 2x and did hit multiple times than some small bets and reached 680k. :)
Pretty insane that when you gave up the hope u can still reach way more than you wanted to hit.

Screenshot 2017-11-27 at 16.21.14.png

20 hours ago, timox17 said:

Hi everyone :D,

So yesterday i did a deposit from 100k and was playing all day long with my bot, At about 23:00 in the night i had 400k made from 100k.
So what i wanted is to withdraw with 430k so i have 400k on my wallet total after the withdraw.
I was on my last 100x hunt and did hit about 10+ times on the 100x that day (no jokes),
But what happened was i almost busted and had 1k left on 100x so i was already thinking that i lost all.
The final bet 1k on 100x did hit and i didn't wanna continue playing with 100k so i went all in on 2x and did hit multiple times than some small bets and reached 680k. :)
Pretty insane that when you gave up the hope u can still reach way more than you wanted to hit.

Screenshot 2017-11-27 at 16.21.14.png

sometimes rage betting is a good thing lol xD 

4 minutes ago, Kurian said:

sometimes rage bets gives us huge profit.. but for me most of the time i bust xD 

xDI have the same effect on rage bets