Ssociety

Safest Strat

23 minutes ago, Ssociety said:

What is the safest strat you know?, but profiting like 10k per day with a bal .01?

Seem safe enough for me ;) Even if I had already busted 300k with this start it only happened once.

17 hours ago, Ssociety said:

please be more specific , I want the safest strat XD. 

Payout: 2.25x

Base bet: 200 - 1000 (sats)

On loss: 100% / double the amount

if you use base bet 500 sats it's easy to get 10k in a minute with the balance 1mil/0.01

* I think its the safest strat for daily 10k earning.

There is no really safe strat to me. Things only seem safe but they aren't. 

But the strat that has worked very well for me was 1.5x payout and 300% increase on loss. You choose your base bet. I've made a lot with it, just using sats I had earned from forum. Didn't need deposit.

I always start with 2x on Martingale then 2.2x on martingale then 2.3x then 2.5x then 2.7x then 3x and so on Sometimes it helps to earn a lot of how to say everything or nothing

On 20.11.2017 at 23:26, Ssociety said:

What is the safest strat you know?, but profiting like 10k per day with a bal .01?

I go with this:

80% chance of win. 300% increase with lose, 10% with win. Auto roll.. always Start with lowest bit.

and then.. be very careful.. you need to get a feeling for it

500 automated per day. 97% chance of winning. High bet, on loss 900% bet upwards. Only works good with at least .003. But, do not get greedy. I have started with .005 before and got to .03 then busted. Back in the day I played with .09 Btc got too .7btc then busted(2015)

Edited by AffiliateOnl

1 hour ago, Kayboytobad said:

I think no strategy is safe... It just playing wise and mostly luck!! 

Its true because in the end the house always wins. No strategy is going to guarantee the win and the player will eventually lose or lose a fraction which they will try to recover. Again chasing losses will lead to more losses until the person becomes broke.

12 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Its true because in the end the house always wins. No strategy is going to guarantee the win and the player will eventually lose or lose a fraction which they will try to recover. Again chasing losses will lead to more losses until the person becomes broke.

Yes mate, that exactly how it works... Just pray you are lucky to win and get out of here if one can.  Tho I don't know if I can 

for me i think any strat will work..its how long u keep playing..the longer u play the fastest u bust.and sorry to say that there are no such thing as safe interms of gambling.goodluck and hope you meet ure goal.

5 minutes ago, connesa said:

for me i think any strat will work..its how long u keep playing..the longer u play the fastest u bust.and sorry to say that there are no such thing as safe interms of gambling.goodluck and hope you meet ure goal.

True if you are unlucky then you are going to bust for sure. Nobody can stop the house edge from burning your balance in case you start rage betting and making stupid decisions.

Just now, UltraChief said:

True if you are unlucky then you are going to bust for sure. Nobody can stop the house edge from burning your balance in case you start rage betting and making stupid decisions.

exactly my point.sometimes if you are having a good run,the roll might rage that u cannot even imagine u just bust.