DMTripp27

I've come back to PD

I have decided to make a return to PD not sure if it is to gamble or just catch up with some old friend and meet some new ones. However i would like to make this a interactive diary of sorts as a way to track my win and losses by the day if i do. plus people can get to know me and ask me any questions they might have. Give it a more personal touch.

Just now, DMTripp27 said:

I have decided to make a return to PD not sure if it is to gamble or just catch up with some old friend and meet some new ones. However i would like to make this a interactive diary of sorts as a way to track my win and losses by the day if i do. plus people can get to know me and ask me any questions they might have. Give it a more personal touch.

Welcome back and its good to see old faces back to our favourite gambling site. I dont know you much but I guess we can get along pretty well. Nice to meet you too!

1 minute ago, UltraChief said:

Welcome back and its good to see old faces back to our favourite gambling site. I dont know you much but I guess we can get along pretty well. Nice to meet you too!

Hello i hope so. I get along with most people. I seen your loan service on the forum is nice for the community.  Hope you have lots of success and make some money along the way :)

4 hours ago, DMTripp27 said:

Just curious why you decided to leave PD?

Welcome back mate, good to see you. Don't feel obligated to gamble all the time, in fact, don't even feel like you have to gamble at all. PD is all about building a community around the gaming platform. I know that people often think that you are required to because you are here, but it doesn't really work like that for us. The only time you should gamble is when YOU want to. And even then, only do it if you;re having fun. Gambling is a form of entertainment. Have fun, enjoy yourself, and take advantage of the other aspects of PD life.

@DMTripp27, as I already told you, we missed you a lot and you made us really worried! I'm so glad you're back, you know that. :x

19 hours ago, DMTripp27 said:

Set a daily goal and write it in a notebook:) And make sure to reach it. And dont set it too high:) 

And btw, welcome back?

Edited by ravenyvolle

19 hours ago, Dan said:

Welcome back mate, good to see you. Don't feel obligated to gamble all the time, in fact, don't even feel like you have to gamble at all. PD is all about building a community around the gaming platform. I know that people often think that you are required to because you are here, but it doesn't really work like that for us. The only time you should gamble is when YOU want to. And even then, only do it if you;re having fun. Gambling is a form of entertainment. Have fun, enjoy yourself, and take advantage of the other aspects of PD life.

Haha, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. I just do some posts at forum, talk on the chat sometimes and that's it! 

Just enjoying the way of life right now! I hope you guys do too!! 

giphy.gif

On 11/20/2017 at 18:39, DMTripp27 said:

Welcome back, David, you were gravely missed! ♥ *throws tantrum* :x

welcome back in PD again.and u take right decision to waste your money here or u will be win big if u invest your money here and take risk. By the way PD is one of the trusted site in gambling there have no doubts But u have to play here smartly otherwise u will bust sure :)

On 11/21/2017 at 10:20, Kurian said:

welcome back tripp.. miss your streams as well.. saw you on duckdice.. Hope you would stick around.. How's your health bro??

all is well at the moment thanks for asking :) 

On 11/20/2017 at 17:04, Ssociety said:

Just curious why you decided to leave PD?

meh personal reasons i'd rather not discuss :)

On 21.11.2017 at 05:58, Noahbreezy said:

Ха-ха, ты заставил меня думать о фильме! Это называется «Возвращение Ксандер Кейдж»,xD

WB bro! Надеюсь, вы встретите много новых людей, и, возможно, вы все равно можете выиграть несколько BTC!:D 

film return of the terminator: D Generally greet you PD and feel at home win play and have fun

On 26/11/2017 at 20:42, MegaBetzZz said:

film return of the terminator: D Generally greet you PD and feel at home win play and have fun

HAha, don't know the movie. Just found it online and thought this would be a good one to use it...

On 11/21/2017 at 01:39, DMTripp27 said:

Hope ya still here. 😄

Haven't seen ya bro. 🤔🤔🤔

On 20/11/2017 at 15:39, DMTripp27 said:

WB, honey. Whats happened? why u leave?